Where are my UK tickets? MEGATHREAD!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
don't mind any of that setlist stuf rihgt now, I'll start worrying after they deliver the f***ing things. Hurry up about it will you, I've got two that need selling/trading.

I don't really care if the tickets are old receipts with "GA" written on the back of them in crayon, I just want the tickets to be here asap and get me into the venue. Like RA-D, I got trades to sort out, got broker tix to get for other ppl.

I can't understand what is causing such a hold up. Surely the promoters realised that they would need to actually send out some tickets? Why weren't they ready to go much earlier?

wow people calm down. tickets from ticketmaster here in the uk are never normally here until 2 weeks before the show anyway, or thats my expereince with them

They'll be here!

Just think how great the set list will be when the shows arrive here, they are still testing itout at the moment we'll get the real deal!!:wink:

We didnt get our Elevation Tickets until about 3 weeks before.

WildHoney said:

Yet i got my Croke Park tickets from TM and i've got them through:huh:
:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::eyebrow:

so why the delay on UK tickets:shrug:
Well... I suppose it is Ticketbastard, so we should be grateful if they turn up at all!

Seriously though, now I know that they're not likely to be here for a good couple of weeks, I'm not bothered. As long as they turn up in the end. Preferably before the concert! :D

Back
Top Bottom