where are all the GIRLS? groupies at!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shaun vox

New Yorker
whats up!!

does u2 have any girls,women (groupies) strippers backstage or what!! i thought this was rockNroll!!

seriously how boring would it be backstage at a u2 show!!!
might as well be at a hanson show !!

LOL

:wink:

shaun vox said:
whats up!!

does u2 have any girls,women (groupies) strippers backstage or what!! i thought this was rockNroll!!

seriously how boring would it be backstage at a u2 show!!!
might as well be at a hanson show !!

LOL

:wink:

Three are married, the one who isn't is in a relationship. So yes I expect there are women backstage.

'I thought this was rock 'n' roll" - maybe you were mistaken Shaun...

theyre usually behind the arena waiting for the band to come in for soundcheck

i kid, i kid

no wonder there are no ladies backstage just look at the pic in
Chizip's signature!!

they need to work out, get nice clothes and maby some girls might come backstage!! lol

Well for Christ's sake I'm ready and waiting, but will U2 tour my country??? NO!!!!! :angry: I mean, if they're not willing to put in the effort, then they can't be expected to have us just wait around. :no: I'll probably have to move on and look elsewhere....:sexywink:

blueeyedgirl said:
Well for Christ's sake I'm ready and waiting, but will U2 tour my country??? NO!!!!! :angry: I mean, if they're not willing to put in the effort, then they can't be expected to have us just wait around. :no: I'll probably have to move on and look elsewhere....:sexywink:

come to my show :rockon: :rockon:

I thought all of the groupies were at the "tip" of the Bomb Shelter trying to get Bono's attention?

As for Backstage, maybe Edge's wife does belly dancing before they hit the stage? We have no idea what really goes on.

u2fp

Well I've seen Bono's daughters and Larry's wife and kids at the NY shows so I don't think that's very conducive to backstage clamoring... :wink:

uh, what did I do wrong?

nng_images.jpg

los-chelsea.jpg

NBN_A7CHELSEA_AP.MM.jpg

Has U2 ever had groupies backstage?:ohmy: I am really curious...it seems so unlike them.:der:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom