When should I get in line??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Catman

Rock n' Roll Doggie
This isn't my first U2 concert, but last time I had a designated area and number to sit in, but this time I have floor seats that I got from the U2.com presale. SO, I was wondering... when would be the best time to show up in line?? How early do the rest of you blokes show up??

ALSO, is there any chance I might see the band outside of the arena? I see pictures all over Interference of you guys taking snapshots of the band (with even some getting autographs! :ohmy: ), so how would *I* go about doing that?? Hmm...

Kay, thanks for reading and responding :wave: CAN'T WAIT 'TIL THE HOUSTON SHOW THIS FRIDAY!! :hyper:

well I can tell you that both in Toronto and in NYC they showed up right around 2:30-3:00 day of show. They usually drive in where they load the trucks in as far as I have seen.

As far as what time to show up? Some will tell you earlier is better, but I showed up at 5:30pm in Toronto and was about #200 in the U2.com line and wound up front row in the ellipse. I showed up at the same time in Pittsburgh and was probably 750 to 1000 people back in line and was 3rd row rail outside of the ellipse right next to a guy with #18 on his hand and I'm assuming he'd been there all day. Had I gotten scanned into the ellipse I would have been able to get the same spot I had in Toronto as the ellipse was barely full at that point.

Stand in line all day if you want to, but it is really not necessary.

Thank you so much u2wedge! I'll probably show up around 2 now that I think about it (as opposed to 9 in the morning ;) )

BTW, I like your icon :drunk:

Catman said:
Thank you so much u2wedge! I'll probably show up around 2 now that I think about it (as opposed to 9 in the morning ;) )

BTW, I like your icon :drunk:

If you get there around 1 or 2 in the afternoon you should be set. That's plenty early an you'll get a good chance of seeing the guys roll in.

Back
Top Bottom