When did YOU join U2.com ???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zoo99

Acrobat
Just trying to get a rough idea when everyone joined. Then we can kind of estimate how far back in the line we will be during the fall preslale. (you can find you sign up date by looking when your membership expires).

December 14 Ontario Canada

Too lazy to go to U2.com right now. Around about 20 January. Great, I'll be way back in the queue.

According to my Zootopia user profile, I registered on December 31, 1969.

Hmm...I guess I better start working on my version of "People Get Ready".

December 26 I think.

What's fucked is I tried to join like a month before that and my subscriptioin never took :madspit:

And what's even more fucked is I was a prop member but never got my letter so they probly dont have any record of me being a prop member either :sigh:

zoo99 said:
Just trying to get a rough idea when everyone joined. Then we can kind of estimate how far back in the line we will be during the fall preslale. (you can find you sign up date by looking when your membership expires).

December 14 Ontario Canada

Its probably easier to work out what your member number is and how far away you are from the end of the line. Theres 200,000 (paid and unpaid members).

Dec 2nd.......but I'm not going to get my hopes up quite yet.....no offense Larry. (don't want you to use those two words on me)

Mine says 1 Jan 1970 which would make sense as I live in tomorrow, so to speak.

So why is my subscription date of 1st Dec one day earlier than the USA people? Shouldn't it be one day behind as I subscribed earlier, so to speak? :slant:

Not that it matters. It is amusing though. :D

Well, I joined January 23 because I was putting it off due to all the double and triple charges that were happening to people with the Propaganda discounts.

By the way, did I miss an official announcement of some sort ? From what I read in Larry's letter, he stated that he hoped to have a system where Propaganda members would be first in line and then after that it would be in order of when you joined if you weren't a Propaganda member. Did something change ?

December 3rd.

Edited to add: Where would I find my membership number?

And for some reason, they have me down as living in the great city of Toronto, Alberta.

Last edited:
i think i was dec 8..was there an email or something that prompted us all to join in the same time period? i seem to remember something gave me a sense or urgency ..maybe it was just being on interference..

December 30.

But, I'm a former Prop member, I was waiting for my code for that long, so theoretically I should be up front.

biff said:
December 3rd.

Edited to add: Where would I find my membership number?

And for some reason, they have me down as living in the great city of Toronto, Alberta.

If you are in a thread where you have posted, roll the mouse over your username and your member number will appear.

Otherwise look in your profile / my home thingie.

Back
Top Bottom