When did YOU join U2.com ???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
beli said:
I'm sure they will tell us eventually.
Three weeks after the fact...along with another apology??:wink:
I agree, however, they shouldn't issue new codes. It wouldn't be fair. At least not until all of the old codes have been used.

MrBrau1 said:
Did Propaganda used to prioritize based on sub date?

No.

But I do remember people posting on various forums and lists after having spoken to Terri Panaro re: ticketing and the general consensus was that they did give some priority to geography (they tried to get people tickets to shows where they lived).

Sicy said:
December 26 I think.

What's fucked is I tried to join like a month before that and my subscriptioin never took :madspit:

And what's even more fucked is I was a prop member but never got my letter so they probly dont have any record of me being a prop member either :sigh:

Exactly what happened to me.

Joined on 11/24 but everything was so screwed, I didn't get things semi-resolved until January.

Was a Prop member but despite giving them my Prop ID, date of joining Prop and every other piece of info., I have no doubt that I am not listed as a Prop member.....nor that I joined on 11/24 when they were having "computer problems"
:grumpy:

I joined on Dec. 4th, and I am member 12,000 something. I'm wondering how they could set up a system where people will be in some sort of line... I can see how Prop members can go first, but after that, how can it possibly work out? The only way I can think of, is that they would go back to a system similar to Prop, where we would fill out a form and send it, only we would do it via the internet/U2.com.

If not, I can't see how we could be in a virtual line for a Tickemaster pre-sale such as the one we just went through.

atikicat said:
So how's the next presale going to work? I would hope that those of us who got shut out of the spring/summer presale and still have an unused code would get first priority

Let's hope that is not the case, all that will do is fuck the people waiting to use their code in the 3rd leg.

Signed up on November 23rd at the full $40 rate....received my Propaganda letter a few days later and wrote to U2.com to see about getting the discounted rate for being a former Prop member. No problem! I think they actually "processed" my order on December 6th by my expiration date. :)

So how funny. I'm seeing people that enrolled much later than I did and their member numbers are lower than mine. Mine is 32000 something or other. I wonder how the numbering system was done. :scratch:

Joined on Dec 6th or thereabouts... #30,000 something.

And got my keychain two weeks ago, though Mel Gibson has a better chance of starring in "Million Dollar Hotel 2" than I do of using it.

Where do you find how long you've been a u2.com/Propaganda member??? Thanks in advance!!!

eddieg710 said:
Where do you find how long you've been a u2.com/Propaganda member??? Thanks in advance!!!

Click on My Home

In other breaking news. My keychain arrived from USA via Germany to Australia in an open / never sealed envelope. :huh:

Back
Top Bottom