Whats so special??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2_Refugee

The Fly
Bono promised that these last few show dates are going to be extra special since they had to be postponed
now the lucky hawaii people =] get pearl jam but do you think there are any other surprises??
i dunno maybe alot more stuff played from pop
a new giant lemon lol?? i dunno

Zooropean103 said:
Hopefully they will bring out the mirrorball lemon in it's full glory.

Add some folliage to dress it up as a Pineapple. Remember that Hawaii has yet to see one of U2 "fancy" tours in person.

u2fp

Varied setlists? With Pearl Jam there too there might be some motivation to at least attempt to measure up in that department.

topplehatU2 said:
People speculate possible new songs, but I wouldn't bet on it.

I agree, there may be some slight changes but I think pretty much what S. America and Mexico got setlist wise is what will happen on this leg. Which quite honestly I dont see as a bad thing. I liked some of those setlists (although I'm sure alot of people will disagree with me. )

Bono said the shows will be special because the person (we are assuming Edge) with the ill family member will be re energized and ready to go when this leg happens. I dont think Bono was implying anything more than that. :shrug: Besides, we have never known Bono to get carried away or exaggerate with statements in the past have we?? :wink:

Bono's voice will be much better than it was towards the end...I listen to the 3/28 boot vs. the 12/19 show and it's night and day.

I think the additional show(s) is already a reward. I also think that one of the beach clip songs will make a live debut after being released as a single, and that one or two unplayed songs (for this tour) will be added.

ntalwar said:
I also think that one of the beach clip songs will make a live debut after being released as a single, and that one or two unplayed songs (for this tour) will be added.

Care to place a wager on that prediction?? :wink:

coolian2 said:

More like we'll get a few strums on the guitar and a couple of lines after One....

:laugh: I agree!

Or it could get the Mother's Of The Disappeared treatment and get played acoustic only. Full band One Tree Hill is not impossible obviously, but I think its VERY unlikely. :shrug:

Blue Room said:

:laugh: I agree!

Or it could get the Mother's Of The Disappeared treatment and get played acoustic only. Full band One Tree Hill is not impossible obviously, but I think its VERY unlikely. :shrug:

I'd take an acoustic One Tree Hill over a snippet at the end of One. That method has its charms, like during performances in the US and Australia, but you'd think coming back to NZ after 13 years would warrant the whole thing. Especially because this tour has been pointing to the slightly more obscure past a lot, eg the Boy songs.

Besides, the spot after One is reserved for Can' Help Falling In Love :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom