what will be the time in europe for tonights party?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just posted this on another thread but it's probably even more appropriate here as it directly references the party!

My electricity doesn't appear to be totally stable as we've been having extreme wind gusts. I'm thinking the worst is past but you can never be sure. My power was down for two hours earlier and just briefly dropped out again. If there is no setlist party made in one and a half hours, that is 9am eastern Australian time or 7pm US eastern time, could someone please make it for me? Thank you!

Stupid weather ... :mad:

Axver said:
I just posted this on another thread but it's probably even more appropriate here as it directly references the party!

My electricity doesn't appear to be totally stable as we've been having extreme wind gusts. I'm thinking the worst is past but you can never be sure. My power was down for two hours earlier and just briefly dropped out again. If there is no setlist party made in one and a half hours, that is 9am eastern Australian time or 7pm US eastern time, could someone please make it for me? Thank you!

Stupid weather ... :mad:

Why not just make it now? :shrug:

U2Man said:

Why not just make it now? :shrug:

Wee bit too early. I did want to try to keep them on some semblance of a schedule.

But I'm a scheduled kind of person like that. Last year for high school, you could predict my pre-departure-for-school routine down to the exact minute I brushed my teeth.

What is your bed's schedule like? It is generally available around the time i go to sleep is it not?:eyebrow:

I caved to U2Man's logic and made the party now, totally out of schedule. :grumpy: :wink:

LJT said:
What is your bed's schedule like? It is generally available around the time i go to sleep is it not?:eyebrow:

:lol: I think it would be!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom