What will be left for the U2.com Pre-sale after the Prop Pre-sale?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

njelevation06

War Child
All respect to the Propaganda people, I'm very happy they are getting what they rightfully deserve. But I'm just curious what you all will think will be left after the propaganda sale when the u2.com presale begins on Wed. Is there a way we can have prop members let us know which shows had stuff still selling?

they've supposedly put aside extra tickets after the 1st leg fiasco. i'm hoping it will all work out--i can't imagine the band or ticketbastard OR fanfire want to go through the fallout of last time...

There are many more fans regsitered on u2.com than where ever registered with Prop, plus dont forget there are loads of Prop members locked out of this who wont benefit due to the fact they have only done this for the NA 3rd leg.

It wont be a sell out because of former Prop members the fight will start on the u2.com members and the gen sale!!

Originally posted by Bono's Tart

It wont be a sell out , the fight will start on the u2.com members and the gen sale!!

Well...to all U2.com members who used their code already and got "nosebleed" seats from the 1st leg "pre-sale".......

Let's hope and pray....that the fight is with the "general sale," instead....

That way, all of us too.....can have a "better" chance at getting GOOD seats for the 3rd leg. :applaud:

MsMofoGone said:

Well...to all U2.com members who used their code already and got "nosebleed" seats from the 1st leg "pre-sale".......

Let's hope and pray....that the fight is with the "general sale," instead....

That way, all of us too.....can have a "better" chance at getting GOOD seats for the 3rd leg. :applaud:

You are v lucky you have a third leg a lot of us dont have that opportunity!

Probably another stupid question here, but I just can't find the answer anywhere....

I'm one of the fortunate u2.com members to get tickets the first time around (albeit they are in the nosebleed section). Is that it for using my oh-so-special code? I would rather of not shelled out oodles of $$$ to see them 10 hours from my home when NOW they're coming to my hometown.

So the question...do those of us who got tickets the first time around have to wait till the public sale? Or do we get a chance after Prop members and those who didn't get tickets the first time?

I think you're out of luck. The Presales are for former Prop subs, and for U2.com members who didn't get tix last time.

srl124 said:
Probably another stupid question here, but I just can't find the answer anywhere....

I'm one of the fortunate u2.com members to get tickets the first time around (albeit they are in the nosebleed section). Is that it for using my oh-so-special code? I would rather of not shelled out oodles of $$$ to see them 10 hours from my home when NOW they're coming to my hometown.

So the question...do those of us who got tickets the first time around have to wait till the public sale? Or do we get a chance after Prop members and those who didn't get tickets the first time?
srl: Sorry. Looks like you won't be able to use your code in the pre-sale this time. But there's always the public sales starting on Saturday.

Maybe you can get lucky and arrange a trade with someone. Check out the "What Do You Have?" and the "What Do You Want?" threads on this forum.

Back
Top Bottom