what will arcade fire do when they open in november?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hmmm....I'll take any of the above mentioned scenarios, as long as Arcade Fire plays Wake Up at some point during the concert!! :drool:

WOOHOO! 8 days to go!!!!! :D Thanks for getting me super pumped again!

Phi said:
I'm going to speculate that this is how it goes down:

1. Arcade Fire plays their usual set, opens with Wake Up
2. The regular 'setup musical interlude' music comes on. "Wake Up" is NOT played, instead U2 comes on stage just like they did on the Elevation Tour with the house lights still on.
3. Bono: "That show was amazing, now it's our turn", or some guff like that.
4. U2 plays cover of Wake Up with Win on vocal/guitar.....instead of the end double time piece, they break into Vertigo.

I wish I could be there.:(

Then suddenly your mom comes above your bed and shouts: "Wake up son you have math exams in school today..":giggle:

at cardiff we had the killers play and mr brightside was still played in the run to the boys taking the stage

Headache in a Suitcase said:
ok now i'm gonna speculate.

arcade fire plays, wake up is included

they leave

u2's tech's take a friggin half hour to 45 minutes to set up bono's teleprompter and test run edge's 500 geetars.

wake up is played over the PA, just like every other show.

Of course this is exactly what is going to happen. I don`t know why everyone is imagining anything else.

Regardless these Montreal shows are going to go down in history, let me tell you...

U2+Arcade Fire+ Montreal (AF's hometown, one of the best cities to see U2 in because of reliably good crowd, MY hometown) = Heaven On Earth

Why oh why am I so far away? :scream: :sad:

I canNOT believe I will miss these shows, I am so heart-broken...

:down:

What Arcade Fire are going to when they open in November is blow away everyone in the arena.
I saw U2 at the last Toronto show and of course they were amazing. But I've seen AF three times at various small venues and they are even better then U2 (at this later stage of their careers) live.

Hell at the last Toronto show they played in April, Arcade Fire brought up 30+ people from the crowd to accompany them (and all the opening acts) on Wake Up, myself included. It was the best experiance ever, especially since I have videos of it.

Back
Top Bottom