What Vertigo Gift comes with the VIP Pass?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jelloe

The Fly
Skipped on the VIP package, but curious what the gift/souvenir is given.

Did anyone make it back stage? If so, what did you see and how did it go?

I didn't have a VIP ticket but I did have access to the VIP area at Staples Center before the show and it looked like they were handing out leather fanny pack type things.

I know Glendale and Denver are offering VIP packages:

reserve tickets next to stage
dinner and drinks prior to show
VIP parking pass
VIP entrance
gift
Drawing to go back stage

All in all, about 375/person

Hi,
I'm new to Interference, but a long time U2 Fan (first show was 1981 at San Jose State-yes). I bought the VIP package for the 2nd San Jose show. I got the offer through a friend who had season tickets to the Sharks. Anyway, the party was pretty lame and the gift was a leather fanny pack with a Vertigo 2005 insignia, also kinda lame. Seemed like most people there just had money to burn and weren't big time fans, the guy at our table kept mis-pronouncing "Bono". The VIP thing would have been a total waste, but I actually won the raffle and got the backstage tour. The tour guide was a VP person with U2, unfortunately I was so excited that I couldn't pay attention when he introduced himself. We got to tour backstage, he introduced us to a lot of U2 people (show producer, guitar techs, Bono's cousin), we nodded to Larry and Adam and Bono's bodyguard. It was truly amazing and everyone was really wonderful. And if that wasn't enough, our tour guide gave us wrist bands for the elipse and said if we decided we didn't want our seats we could always stand in the elipse....no choice there. The elipse was awesome. All in all, I think it will be one of my favorite U2 memories.

Bono's American Wife said:
I didn't have a VIP ticket but I did have access to the VIP area at Staples Center before the show and it looked like they were handing out leather fanny pack type things.

you said "fanny"

I went to the VIP package for the Philly Show for the Elevation Tour. Our gift was an Elevation Luggage Tag and a 4 x 6 Elevation Folder - you can put a notepad in there. They had a raffle for a signed poster too.

Seats were really good for the show.

A lock of Bono's hair?
A beenie broken in by Edge?
A plaster cast of Adam's frowny smile?
A chance to be Larry's cymbal crasher for one song?

:shrug:

Back
Top Bottom