What time does Kanye West start??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jeffo17

Acrobat
I was wondering what time The Support act for U2 Kanye West starts.

And more importantly how long does he go for until U2 come on stage??

Someone did post something about it when U2 were due last time. What sounds familiar is Kanye at either 7 and U2 at 8.30, or Kanye at 7.30, U2 at 9. There was also the suggestion he'd be doing about an hour.

The Transinfo website seems to think that in Brisbane, Kanye starts at 6:30pm and U2 at 8pm. Now, considering they've organised extra bus and train services around the concert, you'd hope their times are accurate ...!

I'm hoping some of you are pleasantly surprised by Kanye. I'm looking forward to him. Not sure how he'll come across in a stadium though, but his gigs at the Opera House in March are still getting raved about by some of my most anti-hip hop friends.

Me too...im keen to see him and I dont like that sort of stuff. Ive heard lots of good things about him live.

My advice...go in with an open mind!

Headache in a Suitcase said:
jeebus h. christo... if you don't wanna see the opener, just stay out of the stadium for half an hour or so and have a few more drinks.

or you could go with an open mind, and if you still think he sucks... tada... head to the beer stand and have yourself a few more drinks.

This is the way life works in general.

jeebus h. christo... if you don't wanna see the opener, just stay out of the stadium for half an hour or so and have a few more drinks.

Tell me how someone's meant to do that when they have GA and would rather not be at the very back of the field.

i wasn't expecting to like Kanye much, and thought he put on a really great show. i'm looking forward to hearing him again :up:

then suck it up, watch him with an open mind (god forbid, i know it can be tough) and if you still don't like him, so what... you're not there to see the opening act, anyways.

Where did I imply I'm not going to listen with an open mind?

Of course I'm going to give him a chance in Brisbane. It'd be lame if I didn't.

Stop acting like you're better than everyone on this forum. It's really annoying.

Back
Top Bottom