What ONE song are you most excited for?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I can't wait to see Miracle Drug. It hasn't been performed live much yet (as far as I've seen), so it'll be great to finally get to hear it. It's my favorite song on the Bomb, with All Because of You as a close second.

Added bonus is seeing all the people's faces when they see Edge :edge: singing the part near the end. I can just imagine a collective "HUH?" from the crowd when they see it. :laugh:

I really have to say Love and Peace or Else. Its the one song that I have not heard a live recording of to this point. Its going to be a heavy mother! :drool:

Roland of Gilead said:
I really have to say Love and Peace or Else. Its the one song that I have not heard a live recording of to this point. Its going to be a heavy mother! :drool:

yeah, same... just because I REALLY want to see how they arrange it for their live shows... I have a feeling it's going to be one of those Bullet type songs that's going to leave the album version as just a shadow of the live performance

I also really want to see COBL live

Cannot wait to be there when they play COBL.

But for songs we're actually yet to hear played live at all, Crumbs and LAPOE. I'm also love to know how/if they plan on doing One Step Closer.

When the album first came out......It Was love and Peace.

Now its Crumbs and Love And Peace....
Crumbs will be awsome, and be something like on the HTDAAB DVD.

I want to hear "Blinding Lights" because of Edge's guitar. It sounded soooo good on the brooklyn bridge show, especially compared to the album version. Can't wait for that. It would b cool to see what they do visually for this song.

Also want to hear MD, just because I feel like they haven't quite nailed it yet live. Granted it's been played like twice live, when they get the rust off this is going to be brilliant live.

"Sometimes" and "ABOY" will be great, but I've heard them a lot already and I think the band has NAILED them perfectly, both are so good live.

Electrical Storm and City of Blind Lights. I do admit City of Blinding Lights sounds like a David Gray sound.

Love and Peace or Else. I pray this will be a new Bullet.

L&P or E complete w/ psychotic lighting....beginning real dark and you can't see anything, but hear a distant rumble.....then when they "go off" the lights go psycho !!:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

PS - best smilie ever

Miracle Drug. I think there's a lot of casual fans who will be blown away to discover that it's actually the Edge who sings the bridge. The Edge section is such a compelling hook.

Love and Peach or Else
Electrical Storm

That's two, I know. I'm a non-conformist. :wink:

learn2kneel said:
This'll be my first show so i'm excited most for streets, but for a HTDAAB song it's got to be miracle drug... love that song

I second that!!!

Back
Top Bottom