What ONE song are you most excited for?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
songs i've already heard in person done by u2...
vertigo, sometimes..., all because of you, city of blinding lights, original of the species, miracle drug

songs, besides the ones above, i've already heard in person done by fugazi u2 tribute band...
crumbs from your table

thus then... that leaves love and peace or else, a man and a woman, one step closer and yahweh...

frankly, i don't think any of those 4 will be played live... so i'll stick with the one that sounded the best the first time around...

city of blinding lights.

Blinding Lights,Miracle Drug and sometimes you cant..........ive never been to U2,so whatever song they play ill be delighted!! especially WTSHNN!!!!!!

Arcadion said:

No it doesn't. The bridge in OOTS is possibly the best bridge U2 have ever done.

"SUGAR COME ON, SHOW YOUR SOUL..."

I like the song. It's the "everyone singing as loud as they can: "do do do do do do..." thing that doesn't sound exactly pleasant to me.

I have only been to one show, during Elevation, and right before I went I really wanted to hear Ultraviolet, they obviously didn't play it. So I still want to hear that... I also didn't hear Bad or Pride... so those two, and from the new album I would say Miracle Drug and Yahweh, since the only songs I have heard live from the new one are Vertigo, Sometimes, and ABOY. But my favorite live song is definitely Streets.:drool: Hopefully I will hear all of them during the course of my three straight weekends of U2 starting May 7th in Chitown.:wink:

Bad!!! O.K. I know you mean from the new stuff...
It would have to be Crumbs or Original Of The Species or Miracle Drug or Love and Peace Or Else or...

That said... the energy of Vertigo - I can't imagine anyone in the crowd not going nuts!

Now I can't wait!

seeing as this will be my first U2 show, if we're including all songs and not just HTDAAB, i'll retract my COBL statement and change it to WOWY. i've been waiting over 7 years to hear that song live.

I hope they "reinterpret" one of their songs on this tour, like Pop BTBS or Elevation Fly.

Roland of Gilead said:
I really have to say Love and Peace or Else. Its the one song that I have not heard a live recording of to this point. Its going to be a heavy mother! :drool:

ME TOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to hear Love and Peace or Else LIVE!!! IT'S GONNA ROCK THE HOUSE, RIP THE ROOF OFF THE PLACE!!! :rockon: :combust:

Back
Top Bottom