What KOL Says

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Axver said:

Good man! :up:

I'm totally in love with the Stupid Dream album right now. :drool: :rockon:

I only have Lightbulb Sun to listen to at the moment but....:drool:

Four Chords That Made a Million :drool:

Shesmovedon :drool: :rockon:

Last Chance to Evacuate Planet Earth :drool:

Where We Would Be :drool:

I could go on and on....:rockon:

Headache in a Suitcase said:
i worked last night with jimi hendrix... he said u2 will be opening for him next year.

That would be awesome:wink:

Well, I am doing the load out for Kings of Leon tonight in Portland, so I'll talk to them more about it, see if I can't get some stuff out of them. Hey people in the area, come check out this show. If not, see you Monday night!

SMB

U2Man said:

I only have Lightbulb Sun to listen to at the moment but....:drool:

I haven't had the money to get that one yet. :sad:

(Though I have the US edition of Deadwing so I've got Shesmovedon - albeit re-recorded, I believe.)

U2Man said:

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

(I've just started listening to Porcupine Tree in the last few days :drool: :drool: :drool:, had never heard of them before.....but now I know about them....all because of you, Axver.....)

haha, i did the same thing, Lazarus is in constant rotation on my iPod playlists

LemonMacPhisto said:

haha, i did the same thing, Lazarus is in constant rotation on my iPod playlists

Good :up: :rockon:

We should start a thread about this somewhere, someday :hmm: :rockon:

U2Man said:

Good :up: :rockon:

We should start a thread about this somewhere, someday :hmm: :rockon:

Hey U2Man and Axver, tell me the best PT track and I'll download it from iTunes. Never heard of them before!

1stOne said:

Hey U2Man and Axver, tell me the best PT track and I'll download it from iTunes. Never heard of them before!

Good idea, you won't regret it (I hope :wink:). I have only listened to Lightbulb Sun so far, and I recommend the tracks above and The Rest Will Flow, too :wink:

U2Man said:

Good idea, you won't regret it (I hope :wink:). I have only listened to Lightbulb Sun so far, and I recommend the tracks above and The Rest Will Flow, too :wink:

Not available on iTunes UK. just lazarus ep and Absentia album?????

dunno :shrug: I went to the library :nerd:

Sylvia (and everyone else): Go to Even Better Than The Real Thing and read zwervers2's thread. Help Mighty Jane become number 1 :rockon:

MrBrau1 said:
KOL are a good band.

The Bucket is ace. Same for Velvet Snow.

Alot of U2 fans don't like them.

Alot of U2 fans have shit taste.

:rockon:

Milk is such a beautiful song. 4 Kicks rocks so much.

KOL are such a good band. i'd give anything to see them and U2 on the same bill. And if i could persuade The Smiths to reform i'd put them on the bill too:wink:

Back
Top Bottom