what it says on my ticket?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

celtophile

The Fly
i have also asked this question on Zootopia over at u2.com but didnt get much help. i have GA tickets that i got b/c i have a u2.com membership and i used the code. my tickets say "L-Fan" in stead of "T-Fan". is this a bad thing? will it affect what line i stand in next monday?

PLEBA Rules!!

Ha ha on the PLEBA shout out!

If you bought them with the code and they say Fan on them, you should not have any problems! I would bring my U2.com membership or your profile just in case though...

weird, never heard of that before. i'm sure you'll be fine though.

miroslava, i see you've carried that avatar over from midwest...it's so cute. congrats again. see you in detroit!

I carried it from here to midwest :sexywink:

See you in a month! :hyper:

And I have my fingers crossed that you'll make the DVD!!!

If I'm not mistaken, my tickets to 11/4 say 'M-Fan' I'm too lazy to get them from their hiding spot, lol..but I'm sure that's what they say.

I think that different cities have different letters in front of "FAN"... L-FAN, M-FAN, P-FAN...

I don't think it much matters so long as it says FAN on it.

The fan club tickets have different markings depending on the City. I have K-Fan (Houston), L-Fan (Vegas), M-Fan (Miami) and N-Type (MSG). All of them Fan Club tickets.

I'm sure there are other letters also, I believe I've seen T-Fan.

(My non Fan club tickets say Adult).

-well regardless of what my ticket says it does say FAN and i WILL be seeing the band on monday in Boston :D
-wow, i never would have thought that, thanks Rose @~`,~

mine say ZG-Fan - and those are for St. Louis - I don't think it makes that much difference

have a great time!

It's just proof that you can stand in the U2.com fan line vs. regular GA line. If you don't have FAN tickets you need proof of U2.com membership to get in that line.

mine says "W-Fan" :shrug:

:hmm: are the letters in alphabetical order with the concert dates?

um, i also noticed that in the right corner above genadm it says "phone" when i didn't buy the tickets over the phone, i bought them off the internet presale. anyone else who got presale tickets, what does yours say?

Back
Top Bottom