What is U2's live makeout song

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DPrinceNY

War Child
What is the song where if your going to see U2 with a significant other you will makeout to?

My choice would be With or Without You right afer the 2nd chorus when Bono does his scream

In All I want is you when Bono screams "all I want is" yOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!

Love it!!
And Im already gone

why would I want to makeout with someone when I want to focus on the boys!?! making out with anyone other than Bono can wait.

:sexywink:

Yeah, seriously, I am not paying top dollar and generating all this excitement to go to a concert and make out with someone and not fully take in every SECOND. :down:

maybe I was misunderstood. I didnt mean makeout throughout the whole concert or even an entire song.
makeout is prob the wrong word to say. more like a romantic kiss during the concert, 1 romantic moment throughout the concert.

MaxFisher said:
Corner- I love your David Brent picture.

Thanks...I can only dream of dancing like that though. Imagine making out to the tune of "Free love free-way" (Anyone heard this?).

Hot love on the hot love highway

American version debuts tonight.... I'm extremely skeptical. But Ricky Gervais is involved so I guess it can't be that bad.

Sorry that was so off-topic.

People make out during Bullet the Blue Sky, especially in the live version where Bono goes: "676,000 Americans will die in the streets from a bullet in the next 20 years". That line is perfect for all the romantics to flaunt their significant other.

Mike

DPrinceNY said:
What is the song where if your going to see U2 with a significant other you will makeout to?

My choice would be With or Without You right afer the 2nd chorus when Bono does his scream

Oooh I like this thread! :D

I would say..."Stuck in a moment" because it's got that kind of beat that makes you want to hold his hand and nuzzle up to him...even though the words are not romantic..the music is....especially the part where he starts singing....the waters warm till you discover how deeeeepp...and that whole part...just right for making out... :heart:

Last edited:
Chizip - i love your Edge Avator! And i hear your meeting with ruff in San Diego! She may help with the apple-polishing!!!! :ohmy:

thanks i made it myself :wink:

yeah, im sharing a hotel room with ruff, should be interesting :shifty:

she better not try to make out with me during the concert

WOW! Sharing a hotel room? She said she has a spare ticket! It's just a pity i can't get over there - too damn poor! :(

It's exciting waiting to hear about it all, though! Can't wait to hear both your stories! It's great to be able to communicate so instantly with fans on here to get some 1st nite show info!

Woo-hoo, me cannot wait&it's getting soooo close now eh?

Say hi to ruff! :wink: See ya later!

Chizip said:
anybody that makes out during a concert should be shot

no offense :wink:

Not shot, but anyone going beyond one romantic kiss during any song needs to consider getting a room for after the show.

Please, if you sit next to me, keep your tongue to yourself, and keep your cell phone calls to a minimum.

BTW -- where's that Jick guy of late?

Back
Top Bottom