What I Want for $160 ticket

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

swandiver

War Child
I was IMing my daughter this morning to see whether she wanted to go to the Tampa or Miami show -- she lives in Orlando.

Told her ticket prices ranged from $45 to $160 . She is about 5 ft. tall, so knew she couldn't see well in GA. I told her ticket prices have gone up so much since I went to Elevation. Anyway, I told her for $160 I would expect slobbery kisses. She told me, "well, okay ..." :laugh: Made me laugh, told her, "Hell, not from YOU!"

Anyway, discovered I can't get pre-sale tickets until tomorrow since I wasn't a Propaganda member.

Hmmm .... wonder how many 2 generation women go to U2 concerts?

I bought my 54 year old mother a GA ticket for one of the shows I'm going to this tour.

I'm really excited to be sharing the experience of a live U2 show with her. And that's wonderful that you are taking your daugher--you're a cool mom! :up:

Last edited:
awww...that is so sweet :heart: I love the idea of 2 generations at a U2 show--and especially love it if the mom was slobbery Bono kisses (or whoever your favorite band member might be; can't imagine Larry giving slobbery kisses for some reason).

I am going to take my 9 year old with me in October - hopefully I get good seats - I really would like GA - but I do not think she could handle that.

I took my daughter to Elevation with me at MSG. It was weird for both of us when guys kept hitting on her.

taking my daughter also

Ill be taking my daughter to chicago, she's 11 so it should be kinda fun. we have nosebleed seats but I think the video screens should help....

swandiver said:
Hmmm .... wonder how many 2 generation women go to U2 concerts?

It might 3 generations for me. My mom (66) and my daughter (23) want to go. :)

Back
Top Bottom