What happens with stadiums?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

No. 3.5

The Fly
I know I'm worrying about this 6 months too early but I was wondering what happens with stadiums where tickets and queuing is concerned?

Do they put seating where the pitch usually is or would that be ga standing? Also, where would you queue for ga - would they open lots of gates and it's pot luck as to if you've picked the right one to get to the front. Also, how do people on their own manage in ga queues without anyone to hold their place to go to the toilet etc? Sorry for these silly questions but I'd like to know this time around what I didn't last time (didn't know about the heart so got seats and didn't feel like I had such a good experience as those in ga)

Thanks,

Don't get too worried..

You only have to panic about GA queues if you're desperate for Bono to slobber over you.

I normally get into the venue about three hours beforehand, and even then I only take up position about an hour before the start.

On stadium gigs I've been to, the pitch has been GA, it didn't matter which gate you went in on.

With popmart you could kinda guess which end the stage was due to the huge arch. On arena gigs there were only a limited number of GA queues anyway.

Back
Top Bottom