What do you think U2 is thinking when they play to 80,000 or more people?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
"Haven't we hit the bottom of their wallets yet? I don't want to tour another year."

"I wonder if the Chileans know the Funkadelic reference of the Lemon mirror ball"?

Adam: "If Bono gets the cover of the DVD I can use the walkway anytime I want"

u2fp

Larry: Sigh, I wish this could be acoustic
Adam: Hey, that hot girl is looking at me. Fuck yeah!
Edge: This rain is soaking through my hat, damn
Bono: Better not try the premier of "Babyface" this show

Adam: Good thing we're not doing New Year's Day anymore, I'm going to look very silly if I try to do a lap around the ellipse with this Bstage setup.

Larry: You know, if we take out Love and Peace and Yahweh, I don't have to wear any trousers.

Edge: I've changed guitars 15 times during this speech, and he's still going....

Bono: Make poverty history make poverty history make poverty history make pover.... oh screw it, can't I just be a rockstar tonight?

Adam: I don't like when Bono kisses me after he's been drinking.

Larry: Does this camera angle make my ass look fat?

Bono: We're all ABOUT the Benjamins, Puffy ain't got nothin' on us!!!.

Edge: They don't speak English here, let's do Head & Shoulders instead of Beautiful Day and see if they notice. Imagine all the people in the GA bumping heads trying to do the dance....

u2fp

Last edited:
What do I think U2 is thinking when they play to huge crowds?

:bono: Boy this is a lot of people, I better put my super-high shoes and cowboy hat on....

:edge: I hope Bono doesn't hang on my shoulder during I Will Follow, I always fuck up the riff when he does that :mad:

:larry: Drums drums drums. Time to glare at Bono. Drums drums drums.

:adam: Hey look at all those women near the catwalk, I'm going to saunter over there.

tommycharles said:
Adam: Good thing we're not doing New Year's Day anymore, I'm going to look very silly if I try to do a lap around the ellipse with this Bstage setup.

Larry: You know, if we take out Love and Peace and Yahweh, I don't have to wear any trousers.

Edge: I've changed guitars 15 times during this speech, and he's still going....

Bono: Make poverty history make poverty history make poverty history make pover.... oh screw it, can't I just be a rockstar tonight?

:up: we have a winner

:adam: If Bono keeps kissing me and I keep hugging my bass like this when I'm not playing it, people are going to start talking . . .

:edge: A spaceship, Bono? A SPACESHIP?? No one is going to believe THAT. From the future, phht. Miracles, not so much, but DRUGS . . . now, drugs are a real possibility, here . . . I think you need to listen to the lyrics of 'Bad' with new ears . . . . . . I feel so dumb right now . . .

:larry: A MOLE?!? . . . why a mole? I mean, I know it rhymes with hole and soul . . . but bloody hell, who puts the word "mole" in a rock 'n roll song? We are losing credibility, here guys . . . A REAL CREDIBILITY PROBLEM ON OUR HANDS . . .

:bono: Hey, With or Without You girl, MEEEEE, look at ME. My eyes. No . . . not over there. LOOK AT ME. HEY! Do you want to go back to the audience, missy? LOOK INTO MY EYES AND SWOON, DAMN IT!!

Back
Top Bottom