what are the odds that they add more dates before tommorrow?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

innocent_eyes

Refugee
What about the odds they even add ANY dates to the first leg??? ANyone have any insider info???????????

Id say likely 0 but those dates will be made up later.

There was about 7 or 8 rumoured dates all in March that were cut that will be made up later in the Southern US and New York area.

I think the cities are picked. However, it is usually ON the day of the actual general sale that they actually let it known if a second (or third) date is to be added to that city. This has always been the case with my experience. Last time it happened to me it was Pink Floyd.

Yahweh, have you been able to determine if GM Place (Vancouver)is booked for the 29th or 30th?

that stinks, so if they add dates they likely won't be anywhere near me, just in addition to cities that already have shows that i can't attend....lovely!:mad:

Can you please start all threads pertaining to the tour in the proper forum.. its a lot of work for the mods to keep moving your threads.

Thanks.

innocent_eyes said:
that stinks, so if they add dates they likely won't be anywhere near me, just in addition to cities that already have shows that i can't attend....lovely!:mad:

Yes, it would "appear" that way, but remember this is just an opinion. There is obviously some space between the dates already listed. U2 have never toured with so much space between gigs before for a short leg. I am guessing that they expand on the dates for the already listed cities and that would keep their stage(s) intact to save money on the set up and take down cost.

It looks to me like GM Place would be free for a second show if they were to add one this time which i suspect they will.

I think I will go to the Phoenix show this time myself the building is brand new and it is only one flight away actually cheeper then going to Vancouver. But Vancouver and Seattle are my second and third choices. One way or another I am seeing U2 on this leg as bareboned as it is :)

Back
Top Bottom