What an amazing show last night!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I wonder if Larry got pissed when he found out he accidentally recruited Pee Wee Herman to play guitar back in 1976

And who could forget Where The Streets Have No Name done on a harmonica... I cried like a lil wee one.

4U2Play said:
I wonder if Larry got pissed when he found out he accidentally recruited Pee Wee Herman to play guitar back in 1976

he was also pissed because he was supposed to meet Jackie Chan

but a load of bull:censored: that was.

LemonMacPhisto said:
He was also pissed because he was supposed to meet Jackie Chan

but a load of bull:censored: that was.

Hahahaa!!

U2 Ssssseeeeeeecrets!

Larry's always getting pissed about stuff, Pee Wee Herman, Jackie Chan, fucked up ticket presales...

I don't blame him about the horrendous Jackie Chan debacle, though

I liked the last 40 when Bono and Larry exchanged drum and microphone, and when Larry hung his Elvis pendant to the mic before leaving the stage.

silvrlvr said:
And how about that guest spot by Sting on "When Love Comes to Town"? Who needs B.B. King, anyway?

the best part was when he got of the stage courtesy of a Chuck Norris' roundhouse kick...

because nobody watches him... HE watch us :wink:

I started going nuts (again) when they did the all-cover version-encore.

Nice to hear Dancing Queen, Stand By Me, Helter Skelter, Instant Karma, Rain, Amazing Grace, Love Will Tear Us Apart, Never Tear Us Apart, All Along the Watc Tower, Knocking on Heavens Door, Southern Man, and all those again !

I had been waiting all my life for a ful cover version show of U2, and yesterday we had (at least) the encore, yee-haa

My favorite part was when they came out dressed as mimes and did an interpretive dance for 4th of July, .which then segued into Scarlet

I think that harmonica Streets was absolutely brilliant.
But the best thing ever was Acrobat acoustic.
With Bono on guitar and Edge singing and playing mouth harmonica.
(or is that too much)

I thought last night was lousy...all they did was play HTDAAB over the PA system for two hours whilst pics of themselves showed on the video screens (and they repeated every 7-8 slides). Worst U2 concert ever. :sad:

Last edited:
kellyahern said:
So when's the damn bootleg coming out? I mean it's already been a day! :rant:

Just play HTDAAB a couple of times...the sound quality would be better anyway. :drool:

Actually, the show I went to last night might have been a U2 tribute...I'm not sure. Laziest tribute band ever if that's the case. :huh:

Wait.......:ohmy:.......what was the song before they came on?

Was it "Centerfold" by the J. Geils Band???

I really liked the part where the Edge crowd-surfed with his guitar during UTEOTW. The look on Bono's face was priceless. :lol:

Last edited:
Dragonfave said:
I really liked the part where the Edge crowd-surfed with his guitar during UTEOTW. The look on Bono's face was priceless. :lol:

:lmao:

and we knew Edge was a Gutair Genius, but that crowd-surfing while playing gutair takes the cake!
Hendrix would be proud!

I also liked the mirimba {since larry likes to hit things- he decided to try something new } that was added to the opening of COBL! :love:

I must say that hearing "Miami" on kazoos gave me a whole new outlook on that song!

:grumpy: Yeah where the X&*%$ is the download already! :rant:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom