What an amazing show last night!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Chuck Norris punched his fist straight through Chris Martin in the ellipse during "The Fly"

it was most triumphant.

Bono's speech before ONE was too long, 3hrs 47 mins is a bit excessive IMHO

I thought Edge's arms were going to drop off.

nbcrusader said:
Did I miss the duet with Barney of "I love you, you love me"....?

now thats just getting silly!

but i was also happy when chris martin recieved that crushing blow!

I think all of you have missed the penultimate moment of this show..... When Larry struck Bono down at the end of his very long One speech and we were lectured on getting our money's worth in ticket prices and he was going to personally apolagize to each and every Member of U2.com that got screwed in the presale debacle by coming to each Members house with a Chocolate Babka. Also Vertigo #12 was just fantastic, did you hear Edge's solo :drool:

PLEASE if anyone has a Boot please put it on Ebay for like $30.00 so I can spend more money on this show.

And how about that 30 minute version of Bad... these are the snippets I counted:

Wish You Were Here
All I Want Is You
One Step Closer
Let It Be
The First Time
Ruby Tuesday
Sympathy For The Devil
Norwegian Wood
People Got The Power

I know I forgot a few snippets, but it was a powerful performance.

theu2fly said:
And how about that 30 minute version of Bad... these are the snippets I counted:

Wish You Were Here
All I Want Is You
One Step Closer
Let It Be
The First Time
Ruby Tuesday
Sympathy For The Devil
Norwegian Wood
People Got The Power

I know I forgot a few snippets, but it was a powerful performance.

:yes:!!!!! :lock:

although I've never been a big fan Norwegian Wood no matter who covers it!:tsk:

On then other hand RUby Tuesday & Sympathy fior the Devil were wow! :drool:

*funny*& great moment when B walked over to Adam at the end of RubyTues with which they suddenly stopped on a dime, then Bono spun around putting the little Red Devil Horns on [ala McPhisto- the Cliff Notes version} that Adam took out of his shirt pocketand he, and Adam took off on the bass pump, and ooo oo's of the begining of S4TD with Edge adding in on vocal oooo's.

:madwife:
THAT better be on the Boot!!!

I was a bit surprised when Sepultura joined the band during Grace. That version was just too loud. Didn't like it that much.

Moreover, starting with Some days are better than others wasn't the right choice to me. The fact that they also finished the show with that song did suprise me. I thought they would play Vertigo instead.

But the acoustic version of Mofo was a killer!

Back
Top Bottom