Well, well, well

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2girl

Blue Crack Addict
U2.com: "Far be it from us to give away any trade secrets ahead of showtime but let's just say that those inside the arena last night got to hear several songs that have not been aired on the tour to date. Surprise tracks included at least two from 'All That You Can't Leave Behind'. Will they feature in tonight's show ? Have to wait and see.

It also looks like some of the lighting and visual innovations we saw in the European stadium shows have made their way back across the Atlantic - the show will not be a carbon copy of the opening North America leg last Spring."

no U2girl, its only "trash" from atyclb, dosent matter if people liked that album, they are still lazy,

Remember Dallas Schoo saying Stay and Gone will be on the third leg?

U2Girl1978 said:
Why don't we all just calm down and wait until the concert starts and then we can start bitching about how it's going to be the same bullshit over and over again? :D

:kiss:

You know, the only reason why we care about static setlists is that half the people here go to eighty shows per tour.... If you only go to a few, you don't mind "static" setlists...

Utoo said:
You know, the only reason why we care about static setlists is that half the people here go to eighty shows per tour.... If you only go to a few, you don't mind "static" setlists...

Actually, I wonder how many people even think about it when they're at the show. It's the people sitting in front of computers at home posting setlist updates. That's when the obsessiveness starts :lol:.

kellyahern said:

Actually, I wonder how many people even think about it when they're at the show. It's the people sitting in front of computers at home posting setlist updates. That's when the obsessiveness starts :lol:.

As Homer would say, "Exooctly!":wink:

kellyahern said:

Who are you to talk about obsessiveness, Blue Crack Addict-19.000+ posts-Kelly? :wink:

U2girl said:
Remember Dallas Schoo saying Stay and Gone will be on the third leg?

Really? Gone? :drool:

I still want Please, Staring At The Sun, Discotheque, Last Night On Earth, and Mofo though. Heck, they should play the whole Pop album!

Utoo said:

I think the opposite. It's those who haven't been to lots of shows who get tired of reading the same list of songs over and over. I've been to lots of shows on this tour and have no complaints about the setlist--every show is unique and I've never once been bored. I even like Veritgo x 2. :D

U2Man said:

Who are you to talk about obsessiveness, Blue Crack Addict-19.000+ posts-Kelly? :wink:

:mad: hey, we need the kellyahern posts...she's Pleba's reason for being!

all hail :bow:

but arent stay and gone just bringing this set back to the elevation tour? but thats ok right? as its 2 songs from pop and zooropa, BUT when U2 try and reharse 2 songs from a more recent album and get slagged of for it? but oh no wait, we dont want a greatest hits tour do we? but surley to god playing songs from albums that are older than atyclb would lean more towards a greatest hits set?

U2girl said:

It also looks like some of the lighting and visual innovations we saw in the European stadium shows have made their way back across the Atlantic - the show will not be a carbon copy of the opening North America leg last Spring."

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:applaud:

:rockon:

Yes, yes, yes, - it is all about the music - but I cannot wait to see what they took from the Eurigo show into the indoor show!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What could it be? What could it be?

KUEFC09U2 said:
but arent stay and gone just bringing this set back to the elevation tour? but thats ok right? as its 2 songs from pop and zooropa, BUT when U2 try and reharse 2 songs from a more recent album and get slagged of for it? but oh no wait, we dont want a greatest hits tour do we? but surley to god playing songs from albums that are older than atyclb would lean more towards a greatest hits set?

The greatest hits thing is going to happen because so many of their songs are great. It's not until they start playing b-sides and demos that it won't be a "greatest hits" show. Even then, since everyone here knows every song.... KUEFC, you're right. No one's going to be happy until they play Acrobat...and if they play anything from ATYCLB instead of Acrobat, they'll get slammed.

Oh well. I'll go to my shows and have a blast--no matter what they play.:yes:

Re: Re: Well, well, well

ouizy said:

Yes, yes, yes, - it is all about the music - but I cannot wait to see what they took from the Eurigo show into the indoor show!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woo-hoo! "Eurigo!" I'm glad to see it stuck. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom