Well we still don't know if they're playing stadiums...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
martha said:
It's pointless to argue with the new guy. He thinks he knows stuff we don't know.

Only because I do, darlin!

Wow. You certainly are an opinionated little bitch, aren't ya? People like you-- folks that sit on some fan club message board all day and all night, holding court and lording their thousands of postings over everyone else's heads-- you piss me off. You're the same people that get in my way when I'm trying to do my job and then yell at me because I won't give you a sticky or take you back to meet the band.

I'm just trying to be a nice guy and dispel some rumors here. Take it for what it's worth. Just don't demean me for being here because you think it's your moral obligation to do so, your highness.

Love n Kisses,
The Newbie

Jim said:

Give him a break..it's not difficult find bits if information if you are in the right place at the right time. All this 'Edge's cousin' stuff is boring and to suggest that anybody who has 'information' is a liar is damn rude.

I took the time last year to report to these pages news on the new album from a conversation that I had with Paul McGuinness and I had enough 'Edge's cousin's brother' comments and snide little responses (for which the undertones suggested that I was making it up) to make sure that I won't bother in future.

Sure there will always be bullshitters out there, but give people the benefit of the doubt rather than throwing your toys out of the pram anytime somebody suggests they have 'insider' news!

Word, Jim.

Thanks for the support.

Damn chilly in here.

RW

martha said:

The new guy is playing that same coy bullshit game that others like to play. "I know something you don't know and I'm going to hint and not tell you my sources." I hate that coy crap. :tsk: If you know something for sure, then spill it and name your sources. If you can't name your sources, then you shouldn't be telling secrets anyway.

You're right. I shouldn't have opened my big mouth in the first place. If you work within the touring industry, the information I divulged isn't a super-big-time secret. Unfortunately, revealing where the information ultimately originated would jeopardize my chances of being contracted for the tour next year.

I'll shut up now. Maybe somebody else will be willing to drop a few hints along with a three-page typed list of their sources. I'm done.

RW

Road Whore said:

Only because I do, darlin!

Wow. You certainly are an opinionated little bitch, aren't ya? People like you-- folks that sit on some fan club message board all day and all night, holding court and lording their thousands of postings over everyone else's heads-- you piss me off. You're the same people that get in my way when I'm trying to do my job and then yell at me because I won't give you a sticky or take you back to meet the band.

I'm just trying to be a nice guy and dispel some rumors here. Take it for what it's worth. Just don't demean me for being here because you think it's your moral obligation to do so, your highness.

Love n Kisses,
The Newbie

I reported your post calling me a bitch.

martha said:

I reported your post calling me a bitch.

Hah! Classic!! Way to play up to the stereotype, sister! I'll bet you were a hall monitor in junior high, weren't ya?

Alas, now that I have beared the wrath of Sicy, the almighty, I shall go lick my wounds in the newbie corner.

Get a life.
RW

Road Whore said:
Alas, now that I have beared the wrath of Sicy, the almighty, I shall go lick my wounds in the newbie corner.

Pardon me, I dont see any wrath and I really dont appreciate your sarcasm. I simply asked both of you to please be cordial. Is there a problem with that?

Got two words for you and Martha and everybody else who takes this message board just a liiiiiiiittle too seriously...

LIGHTEN UP!!!

Good God. It wasn't a personal attack. Unbunch the panties.

RW

Road Whore,

You're new here. I'd advise you to read the FAQ, and become familiar with the way people post here.

Calling someone a bitch is a personal attack, is rude, and isn't exactly the best way to introduce yourself here unless you registered with the intent of pissing people off.

And I'm wearing boxers. So you go ahead and unbunch your own panties.

wolfeden said:
can we get back to the back yard thing? I've got some space and a few port-a-loos... :D

:applaud:

I bought my tickets already for all the four continents in which the four backyard shows will happen (except the one on my backyard cause I'm already here.... duh). I always wanted to follow U2 around the globe. I hear they?ll do four different set lists and play new and unreleased songs. You coming too wolfeden?

Ummm... I believe I "introduced myself" by relaying what I knew about the upcoming U2 tour. If you'll re-read the beginning of this thread, you'll note that it was dear, sweet Martha who launched the first (totally unprovoked) attack by telling "TheBrazilianFly" that it was "pointless to argue with me". If you want this to be a squeaky-clean, happy, shiny kinda place, I'd pay a little more attention to the blowhard, badge-heavy, oh-so-proud-of-my-tenure likes of her and lay off those who are just trying to contribute.

Fuck this. I had no idea what I was stepping into. Enjoy your little fiefdom.

RW

Dude, calm down we're talking about important things here like the four backyard shows. Now if you cool it you can come too. But you'll have to seat away from Martha, that's all. Let's not discuss anymore all right.

Road Whore said:
Ummm... I believe I "introduced myself" by relaying what I knew about the upcoming U2 tour. If you'll re-read the beginning of this thread, you'll note that it was dear, sweet Martha who launched the first (totally unprovoked) attack by telling "TheBrazilianFly" that it was "pointless to argue with me". If you want this to be a squeaky-clean, happy, shiny kinda place, I'd pay a little more attention to the blowhard, badge-heavy, oh-so-proud-of-my-tenure likes of her and lay off those who are just trying to contribute.

Fuck this. I had no idea what I was stepping into. Enjoy your little fiefdom.

RW

'pointless to argue with you' may not be called for, but its hardly a personal attack.

Calling someone a 'bitch' is a personal attack.

Wow, this went insanely overboard ...

For the record, U2 will be playing my backyard here in Australia, complete with Popmart stage. OK, so I have to relocate the house to fit in everything, but that's alright.

Axver said:
Wow, this went insanely overboard ...

For the record, U2 will be playing my backyard here in Australia, complete with Popmart stage. OK, so I have to relocate the house to fit in everything, but that's alright.

You could surprise them and build the artichoke the B-man originally wanted in place of the lemon... :wink:

Do what my neighbors recently did.. jack the house up and move it across the street.. :ohmy:

backyard.jpg

omg!

:lmao:

I really love headache's stick hands reaching for Martha's stick butt...genious...pure genious. :up:

Unless there is convincing evidence otherwise, all persons on Interference are female.

:)

Stick by this rule and you rarely make a false guess. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom