well lets for one second stop moaning about set lists

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
how can there be moaning about the setlists when the tour hasn't even started?

mikal said:
how can there be moaning about the setlists when the tour hasn't even started?

Oh come on. The moaning about the tickets has died down, this was the logical progession.

ramblin rose said:

Oh come on. The moaning about the tickets has died down, this was the logical progession.

true, i'd like to take this oppurtunity to talk about how i "hait da nu albim!!!!11111"

HOW DAR U2 PLAY NU SONGZ WEN I WANTA HERE AKTONGUE BABE!!!!!!!1!1!111

Yeah, let's stop moaning about set lists and start moaning about why we get this support act called Kings of Leo while Europe gets Keane, Snow Patrol, and The Killers. THAT's something worth moaning about.

I think we're gonna be disappointed with Kings Of Leon...

I'd rather have no opening act...and U2 just start their concerts
themselves...

Why listen to a "suck" group first...:scratch: :confused:

Bono and company...HELP!!:scream:

I'm excited about the san diego show and I realize that U2 have many albums and such and they're not going to be able to please everyone.

Kings of Leon is huge in the UK. Someone recommended them to me about 6 months ago and I still haven't picked up an album. Don't write them off just yet....

MsMofoGone said:

:

So the main act sounds even better? Didn't your Mom ever feed you liver and onions when you were really starving? Tastes great!

I'd like to go back to moaning about Bono's hat please -- that was quite productive as well -- I hope he keeps it, but only if he puts random numbers on it that match Edge's t-shirts to really f***ing confuse all of us.

MsMofoGone said:
I think we're gonna be disappointed with Kings Of Leon...

I'd rather have no opening act...and U2 just start their concerts
themselves...

Bono and company...HELP!!:scream:

Kings of Leon do not suck. I just bought their new album and have been listening to it non stop. I use to be U2 24/7 but they made realize to open your mind to other bands. You shouldn't just write off a band and say they suck just because you want U2 to get the show rolling. I'm sure if you give them a shot and TRY to enjoy them at the show you might take back your original thoughts.

Kings of Leons album is excellent in my opinion. Better then the Franz Ferdinand album which I also like.

Kings Of Leon are absolute crap in my opinion. Bloody hell, what is that so-called singer doing? That's it, I'm going to book studio time tomorrow, go in with my untuned guitar, struggle my way through an album's worth of original numbers, release it, watch as it goes #1 and wait for U2 to ask me to open their shows.

zoopop said:

Kings of Leon do not suck. I just bought their new album and have been listening to it non stop. I use to be U2 24/7 but they made realize to open your mind to other bands. You shouldn't just write off a band and say they suck just because you want U2 to get the show rolling. I'm sure if you give them a shot and TRY to enjoy them at the show you might take back your original thoughts.

I have heard Kings Of Leon....and I still think they're a "garbage"
group...IMO...U2 wouldn't have to just "open" their concerts, if they could get a "decent" group to play first...and those are my
"original" thoughts EXACTLY...

Not everyone is going to be happy with the opening acts. I wouldnt write anyone off though without actually hearing them play live first.

And no doubt when the tour starts, so can the moans re the queues, the merchandise etc. Bring it on I say!!!

Back
Top Bottom