well i see bono finally said the F-WORD during the tour

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KUEFC09U2

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
listening to the boot of SJ 2 and during the fly he sings "the universe exploding cos of one mans fuckin lie"

ROCK N ROLL

KUEFC09U2 said:
listening to the boot of SJ 2 and during the fly he sings "the universe exploding cos of one mans fuckin lie"

ROCK N ROLL

It's about time. I was ready to sell my tickets and find a new favorite band. So glad to hear he's breaking out the big bomb. I don't know what my life would be like if he didn't.

lol..........i did it because there will be a moan from someone somewhere about this

KUEFC09U2 said:
lol..........i did it because there will be a moan from someone somewhere about this

Oh....sorry....I'll start over...

WHAT !!?! He said WHAT ?!?! You know whose fault this is ? That's right, ADAM ! He's the heathen. I think I'm off to go cry myself to sleep listening to October(the album), even though it is only 5 pm.

...more what you were looking for ?

shutdown said:

Oh....sorry....I'll start over...

WHAT !!?! He said WHAT ?!?! You know whose fault this is ? That's right, ADAM ! He's the heathen. I think I'm off to go cry myself to sleep listening to October(the album), even though it is only 5 pm.

...more what you were looking for ?
thats the stuff, thanks :), getting the shakes from lack of moaning lol

:rolleyes:

The other thread devoted to this was just as silly.

I recall Bono in the early days talking about how sticking a pin in your nose and wearing a leather jacket doesn't make you rock and roll. Neither does your ability to pepper language with certain four letter words.

And people who cheer when he does, strike me as the sort of people who still giggle when they hear it. "Huh-uh. You said fuck."

As much as I personally don't care when I hear Bono swear, the FCC has something of a point. I know I'd prefer not to have my daughter hear B use it on network TV. (As my parents taught me, "People learn about you by the words you use," and I'd prefer to have a more creative vocabulary, and raise my children to do the same.)

At the same time, if given proper warning (i.e., "Parental guidance suggested"), there's a time and place for it.

I realize this thread is being somewhat sarcastic, but still.

KUEFC09U2 said:

ROCK N ROLL

We can sleep easy now. The essence of Rock and Roll is still alive...........The Beavises have something to snicker about............

LOL i knew he couldn't go all tour without saying the F-word at least once...if not more knowing Bono ;)

Well I happen to be a christiner (lol) and I could care less if Bono swears.

And in my personal opinion if you bring your kids to a rock concert your taking the chance on them hearing bad language, but on a tv appearance that is definetly a whole nother thing.

Rock the fuck on! ;)

I think this thread was started more to mock the other thread than to be a celebration of Bono Swearing...however...it does make me feel better that even famous Irish people have trouble kicking the habit..
F**king habit I mean....

to quote the boondock saints:

"Fucking... What the fuck. Who the fuck fucked this fucking... How did you two fucking fucks... FUCK!"
"Well, that certainly illustrates the diversity of the word."

KUEFC09U2 said:

ROCK N ROLL

KUE...could you please send me that boot of the Fly? The Fly is my all-time fave tune and they sure have done a number on it this tour. I've heard it from one of the Anaheim shows but you've peaked my interest. My email is kevfly82@yahoo.com Id really appreciate it. Thanks!

Not sure if anyones ever pointed this out before,

but in the middle of BP Fallons 'Zoo Radio' Documentary, Bono sings ' I fucked that up' during the first and second verses of Mysterious Ways.

just thought it was relevant, seeing as the documentary was played on radio stations right across the world.

(saying that, he did the 'fuck the past, kiss the future' bit during sarajevo popmart which went out all over the place as well)

Re: Re: well i see bono finally said the F-WORD during the tour

mofo82 said:

KUE...could you please send me that boot of the Fly? The Fly is my all-time fave tune and they sure have done a number on it this tour. I've heard it from one of the Anaheim shows but you've peaked my interest. My email is kevfly82@yahoo.com Id really appreciate it. Thanks!
i am in work at the minute, i will send it when i get home :)

Actually in addtion to my previous fucks, he also regularly used the F word in ultra Violet...

ie (Fucked-up, rather than messed-up)

Sorry that's a bit anal,

(but not fucked anal mind u)

Back
Top Bottom