Weird request.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jvferrandiz

The Fly
Ok. 2 days ago i was reading some topics and i found a post about bono's voice. Some guy was saying that he was surprised because bono's voice sounded like "hellium". I wanted to keep reading , but i can't find it now mainly because i don't remember the title. Could anyone be so kind to type the word hellium in the search option and tell me if there are any matches?

i know this is a little stupid but i can't do it myself since i am not a pm.

You can delete this topic later.

Thanks. :wink:

Personally I don't hear it. I'm a singer myself, I've seen them once this tour and I saw the GMA footage and I'm not hearing the "helium" thing.

I'm in agreeance with Bono some of his early 80's work did sound too much like a girl, but I don't hear it now.

It was merged with the "master" Vertigo Tour discussion thread. Probably shouldn't have done so since the discussion was interesting but died after the merger.

I used to think he sounded somewhat like Kermit the frog in certain songs, however briefly, but I haven't heard that for years. I love his voice.

Yeah, i dont hear the "helium" either. I just wanted to see what kind of reponses he was getting.

And i've never heard kermit the frog in english so i don't know about that but i guess anything would be better than helium. lol. Anyway, i found the topic, it's on page 3.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom