Washington DC II Setlist Watch and Party, Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Varitek said:

Where can I dl this?????

And yeah, the spontenaiety was multiplied by how fitting him running back on the Ellipse and shouting OUT OF CONTROL was - it was referring to the crowd, too. Didn't see anything like it til Bruce walked out.

Getting linkage for the dvd now...

u2wedge said:
no Old Man River tonight? :hmm:

As I said in the other thread before I discovered it closed, Bono probably had to omit it to make up a little time from the extra gabbing tonight. :wink:

OFFICIAL SETLIST:

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo
3. Elevation
4. Electric Co. / People I Don't Know Are Trying To Kill Me (Snippet) / See Me Feel Me (Snippet)
5. Out Of Control
6. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
7. Beautiful Day / Many Rivers To Cross
8. Miracle Drug
9. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
10. Love And Peace Or Else
11. Sunday Bloody Sunday / Father Abraham
12. Bullet The Blue Sky / Hands That Built America / When Johnny Comes Marching Home
13. Miss Sarajevo

HUMAN RIGHTS VIDEO

14. Pride (In The Name Of Love)
15. Where The Streets Have No Name
:blahblah:
16. One

ENCORA

17. Walk On (Acoustic)

Solo_8 said:
everybody talking bout POP music

I was watching VH1's show on greatest one-hit wonders and Pop Muzik was on there. They even mentioned the song gaining new popularity because of U2 and their Popmart Tour.

I couldn't resist--I had to tune in for the encores

I was never really crazy about Walk On until I heard it on Monday. The same with Stuck In a Moment. I've listened to those two songs more in the last week than I probably did in the last year.

i miss discotheque! *sigh*

hey everyone- long time, no see... still at the office. just popping in to check out the setlist. i'm hoping for 'bad' tonight! :up:

Back
Top Bottom