Washington DC II Setlist Watch and Party, Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
wenda said:

Yep, on a compilatiion called "U2 Rocks Your Face Off!", clips from the Denver, Seattle, and Boston gigs.

CTU2fan said:

I just saw the video clip of that, and it certainly was (spontaneous)

Where can I dl this?????

And yeah, the spontenaiety was multiplied by how fitting him running back on the Ellipse and shouting OUT OF CONTROL was - it was referring to the crowd, too. Didn't see anything like it til Bruce walked out.

CTU2fan said:

Yep, on a compilatiion called "U2 Rocks Your Face Off!", clips from the Denver, Seattle, and Boston gigs.

Where, praytell, can I get my hands on this?

Wow, no Ol' Man River or anything else of the sort.

Now here comes the encore! :hyper:

Prediction: Walk On.

Hope: Mofo.

Axver said:

I was front bloody row waving a sign for 11 O'clock Tick Tock at that show! When Bono called for OOC, I leapt so high that I almost tumbled over the rail! :lol:

Are you talking about 5/26? My first u2 show ever, it was :drool:

Coda is one of my favorite snippets, though I liked the One/Walk On from Irving Plaza '00, and that "no them, only us" business from the Special Olympics ceremonies in Dublin too.

u2wedge said:
hey guys, just jumping in tonight... is there audio or are we doing this old school this evening?

check the first post, first page....live feed...:drool:

live feed that has that old school feel...

alison0313 said:

Are you talking about 5/26? My first u2 show ever, it was :drool:

That's the one! My second U2 show, first in GA, first in front row. :drool:

So was the rumor about Walk On lyrics taped to the catwalk true? or no. You would think Bono would remember a song he closed the last tour with. :huh:

encore predictions?

I'll go with Walk On, Fast Cars, and Crumbs

Back
Top Bottom