Washington DC II Setlist Watch and Party, Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kellyahern said:
sound got very low :(

For me too - disappeared then sort of resurfaces...

SETLIST:

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo
3. Elevation
4. Electric Co. / People I Don't Know Are Trying To Kill Me (Snippet) / See Me Feel Me (Snippet)
5. Out Of Control
6. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
7. Beautiful Day

kellyahern said:

@u2 thinks it's place there to give Larry's arm a rest :shrug:

Then why don't they place it in the main set? I'm sure Larry's arms could use a rest mid-set rather than JUST AFTER A BREAK.

kellyahern said:
sound got very low :(

If I get to be one of the people who they call. Maybe I'll dangle my phone from a string off the balcony. no disturbances. haha. I'm sure the ushers would love that.

Hi Lila!

I won't try to jump on the stream tonight. Somebody else can experience it. I should try to get some work done. Instead, I think I'll listen to the Rolling Stone interview with Bono podcast that I downloaded earlier today.

Hmm, no In a little while snippet...

Setlist:
City of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
Elevation
The Electric Co / People I Don't Know Are Trying To Kill Me (snippet) / See Me, Feel Me (snippet)
Out of Control
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
Beautiful Day

alexdescending said:

yeah, and "bad" opening the first encore was GENIOUS. i liked "the first time" better in that context than on its own.
No kidding... that was amazing, seeing them come back on stage and then you hear the synth start up and then Edge's guitar..........:drool:

Axver said:

Then why don't they place it in the main set? I'm sure Larry's arms could use a rest mid-set rather than JUST AFTER A BREAK.

What's the deal with his arms anyway? Do we have official confirmation about what it is?

fmattyh said:
No kidding... that was amazing, seeing them come back on stage and then you hear the synth start up and then Edge's guitar..........:drool:

seriously. entirely unexpected. my jaw was on the floor. which it is whenever "bad" starts, but maybe there was more drool that time or something.

:drool:

Axver said:

:lol:

a mini acoustic set in the main set would be perfect 2-3 songs

So we didn't get The Ocean either night? Go figure. Just as well, as I'd much rather here IWF, OOC, or whatever!

BonoIsMyMuse said:
Hi Lila!

I won't try to jump on the stream tonight. Somebody else can experience it. I should try to get some work done. Instead, I think I'll listen to the Rolling Stone interview with Bono podcast that I downloaded earlier today.

new?

Too bad I missed the Electric Co./Out of Control pairing. I was hoping they'd do it last weekend. I'm so glad the Electric Co. is in the setlist regularly--it's given me a whole new level of respect from Edge. That and the revelation that he's from the future.

Will anything bad happen to you if you eat polystyrene? :huh: I wondered why this soup tasted funny...

Anyway, I'm so tired of Beautiful Day.

angelordevil said:

What's the deal with his arms anyway? Do we have official confirmation about what it is?

No, we've just got photos of him wearing some device and some people have reported seeing him cringe in pain.

The idea First Time is opening the encore for Larry is pure speculation.

Hello everyone! :wave:

Cool a live stream!...i love these even tho it does sound like U2 are underwater...:lol:
This is awesome!! :dance:

i LOVE what they've been doing with the end of beautiful day lately. the spoken word lead-up to "sargeant peppers." though i can't really tell if they did it or not tonight. um. hmm. anyone have better ears?

many rivers to cross....
(dumb question, but is that a snippet or something bono made up all on his own?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom