Was crumbs acoustic or whole band?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just got back from the show. It was a bit rough around the edges, but the crowd was crazy loud nonetheless. They absolutely tore up Electric Co. tonight. And crumbs - full band. I couldn't believe my ears. Heard them play "When I Look at the World" in KC last tour. Now this. Pretty darn cool.

I was there and it was awesome! I had no idea they had never played it before on this tour...for some reason, I thought they had once or twice...I thought I heard Bono say something about 'world premiere' or something like that...i almost missed it because some guy pickpocketed my camera (but I will post that story in another thread.) Plus, I got to officially meet the Edge and saw Adam and Bono up close and personal before the show.......AWESOME!!!! (that will also be another post with pics!)

Why are more people not talking about this? I listened to the mp3 and that thing KILLED. I couldn't believe how loud and crunchy it sounded. I still don't know why it took them so long to get this one together, but what a welcome addition.

Now I'm worried about which new songs I'll miss when I see them. Fast Cars? Crumbs? First Time? Wild Horses?

God I wish they would jettison WOWY and free up a space for a song with life still in it.

I know what you mean. I'm just hoping that since I'm going to plenty of shows I'll get as lucky with the song selection as I did on the 1st leg.

I want to hear everything. :scream:

Back
Top Bottom