Waiting In GA Line Protocol

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

russmadem

The Fly
Hello, I apologize up front. I realize this topic has been somewhat covered by other threads. I have a concern about the GA line for Hawaii and I need some input from those of you who have done this before. My wife and I have been planning to come to the Hawaii show. I was lucky enough to get GA tix from a fellow Interference member (thank you Kimla), but I may have to back out of the show. If my wife and I come, I was intending to camp out or get in line early in the morning of the show. My wife would not be able to meet me in line until later in the afternoon. At a couple of the shows I have went to this year I have seen many people stand in line and have someone meet them later. I had no problem with this and I never seen anyone else get upset about it. I was intending to stand in line and then have my wife meet me when she could, probably 3 or 4 in the afternoon, but from reading some of the recent posts, I now have concerns if this will be ok or not. It was barely possible for us to work it out to come anyway, and if this is to create a new problem for us we may have to pass on Hawaii. Anyway, I would appreciate any input you all have. I have to make the decision failry quickly about going or not going. Thanks Scott

We should make a list where people wan write which time they were there and which place they have.

I can't understand that people that showed up for various European concerts at 8 am or even earlier weren't in the FOS area.

Back
Top Bottom