Wait for it......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I put in my code again

now it's telling me 'If you are receiving this notice the current demand on the site is too high to allow you to continue at this moment.

Please wait; this page will automatically refresh and check for access every 10 seconds. When space is available, you will be taken to the next step in the process.'

I had that before, then it told me to go backto the beginning.

I guess I'll have to wait and see...

it seem my ticketmaster screen has now crashed and so i cant use my code anymore. No way U2.com can get away with this - i'll getting my money back and U2 can f*** off for all i care, the conning gits.

this seems absoloutely ridiculous.

From the memberships they have sold they would have had a clear idea sa to how much bandwith they needed. Noneoof us should have to be waiting. They should have hosted this thing on mulitple sites/servers if necessarry.

But this is like someone has wrote down my worst nightmare and then charged me 40 bucks to live it.

THE F*CK?????????????? Its just given me that eror page and now I can't get back in, my code is lost ,the bastards have stolen my money

bammo2 said:
I put in my code again

now it's telling me 'If you are receiving this notice the current demand on the site is too high to allow you to continue at this moment.

Please wait; this page will automatically refresh and check for access every 10 seconds. When space is available, you will be taken to the next step in the process.'

just wait for it - it did that to m for a bit and eventually put me through! i am now the proud owner of twickenham tickets!!!! :D:D

be patient, it should come through eventually

i feel for all of you having trouble, i really do...

i know i haven't posted on here much [although i did join a few years ago!] but if i can't get to the twickenham gig [since i don't yet actually know if my exams are going to clash with it in june] i'll come here first to let someone have them.

they're seated because there was NO underlined link for standing!! i don't understand...
what time did you get yours, redmen? maybe they made the links for standing a few minutes after 10... i was pretty much ordering on the dot of 10... and there was no link for twickenham apart from seated...

I'm getting the feeling that unless you're the first lucky bastard in, it's a better idea to maybe wait an hour or two for demand to cool down.

f**cking hell... anyone read the part where apparently for some shows the internet pre-sale will start on a different date? Amsterdam 1 feb anyways.. apparently the 25the 10am is only for a limited number of shows... well thats 45 minutes wasted :-(

bammo2 said:
I put in my code again

I got that, then after a while it redirected me back to u2.com saying my code wasn't accepted.

:mad: :mad:

UKTan said:
anyone else getting...

error '80020009'
Exception occurred.

/cgi/U2_presale.asp, line 514

???

:mad: :(

I got that and now it says my code has been used when I try again.

I really think I'm going to cry :sad:

No. 3.5 said:

I got that and now it says my code has been used when I try again.

I really think I'm going to cry :sad:

now it says im at the wrong page and have 5 mins to finish my transaction! what the fuck

mrmac said:
f**cking hell... anyone read the part where apparently for some shows the internet pre-sale will start on a different date? Amsterdam 1 feb anyways.. apparently the 25the 10am is only for a limited number of shows... well thats 45 minutes wasted :-(

Why worry about amsterdam ....Three date presummabaly 150 000 people just go to the postal office 3-4 hours before and you wil get in (its more of a problem for the people that want to go abroad or that only has one date or so)

if i log off and come back at 11ish I might have a chance of getting in.

sallycinnamon78 said:

now it says im at the wrong page and have 5 mins to finish my transaction! what the fuck

exact same for me.....telling me i have to back to homepage but i cant put my code back in...

Got a problem with your code?

Go to the first page that loads after you click the link for the show, the screen where you enter in your access code. Above it, this text is found:

If you experience a problem with your access code, please email Gateway Help specifying your access code, your name and the exact nature of your problem.

On the page, Gateway Help is a hyperlink to load e-mail. You might want to try that.

I imagine that Gateway Help inbox is about to be inundated.

i haven't read what anyone else as said but i'm guessing a few things:

extortionate prices!!!

i tried to look for a seating plan then got bumped of page

can no longer use my code

and no longer access site

in a word.......DISGUSTED

zooholland said:

Why worry about amsterdam ....Three date presummabaly 150 000 people just go to the postal office 3-4 hours before and you wil get in (its more of a problem for the people that want to go abroad or that only has one date or so)

Well I wanna go all 3 times, and getting in the first date is always the hardest in my experience... so thats why..

that code being invalid thats just criminal...you cant tell me that they have no way of tracking if you have purchased tix r not

if thats the case we should sue or something cuase thats fucking robbery

now getting You have not come from the correct url

in all my life of getting tickets ive never felt so utterly LIVID

Back
Top Bottom