Vote up or down on having a GA Lottery

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote up or down for having a GA Lottery system

• up / yes

Votes: 143 40.1%
  • down / no

Votes: 214 59.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So far:

16 against the Lottery System

11 for the Lottery System

:down: definately no. It leaves the door open for lesser fans to get closer and have better seats. yes some people aren't able to wait for hours outside the venue but oh well. those who can and those who want to should be prioirty. This random draw stuff is BS not only for this but for buying tickets as well. Man Star Wars fans who line up months in advance don't have to deal with this why should we.. :laugh: So yeah I give it an emphatic big :down:

I changed my mind halfway. The following is a post I made from another thread:

O.k. after much reading I have come to accept both arguements for and against the lottery system for GA tickets(I still hate it for purchasing tickets). I guess it does make sense considering many fans are travelling long distances for these shows and are actually revolving holidays around them. For these fans(myself included) it seems fair. We're dedicated enough to travel why should we have to wait hours or even dys in line also? Though I also feel that there's somthing to be said for first come first serve. Either way I'm not gonna knock this idea anymore becasue I think everyone makes fairly good points on the issue.

Hallucination said:
:down: definately no. It leaves the door open for lesser fans to get closer and have better seats. yes some people aren't able to wait for hours outside the venue but oh well. those who can and those who want to should be prioirty. This random draw stuff is BS not only for this but for buying tickets as well. Man Star Wars fans who line up months in advance don't have to deal with this why should we.. :laugh: So yeah I give it an emphatic big :down:

THUMBS UP HERE!

**biting toungue...**

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom