VIP tickets Baby!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have a friend that works for the Pepsi Center here in Denver...they went on sale today right after the tour was officially announced...they still have to be mailed to me though...

they are not supposed to go on sale yet how is that possible..the venue shouldn't be selling them to the public yet.. Is just employees ? if so that isn't fair!

Nope... Phoenix/Chicago/Dublin...

I have 2 memberships... just need one more code...

I am a pig, I know... :wink:

Same to you...

yoooooooo hooooooooo killercloooooooown come out, come out wherever you are...

spamthisaccount(at)comcast.net

I am a professional photographer and deal with a lot of venues.
I don't really recall VIP tickets being the first ones dealt. (At least that is my experience.) In fact, many times i've seen these tickets go the day of concert.
Usually special tickets (VIP) are alotted number anyways, so why would they give a code for them?

Despite my skeptisim I still want the code if it exists.

(by the way, where would you enter this special code?)

Miroslava said:
Nope... Phoenix/Chicago/Dublin...

I have 2 memberships... just need one more code...

I am a pig, I know... :wink:

If I were you, I wouldn't worry as much about Phoenix. On the last tour, I was able to fly out from LA, stay at a hotel, and buy a Floor ticket on EBay, all for less than it would have cost to buy a ticket for Los Angeles.

In other words, it was not the "hot" ticket. I'd use your codes on Chicago & Dublin.

Well, that is the exact plan, but it would be nice to have access to all three pre-sales...

Did I mention I am becoming a ticket piggy?

:wink:

Thanks killerclown for the U2 presale code, I really apreciate it. If you need anything at all just ask. Thanks Again!!!

Miroslava said:
Well, that is the exact plan, but it would be nice to have access to all three pre-sales...

Did I mention I am becoming a ticket piggy?

:wink:
I am too - ticketmaster and I have been buddies all night

Some venues offer "VIPs"(like sponsors) an internet presale too. You don't get to pick your seats but they're usually good. I'd be surprised if they were offering GA tix though.

macphisto23 said:
Thanks killerclown for the U2 presale code, I really apreciate it. If you need anything at all just ask. Thanks Again!!!

:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Are you a bigger pig than me and got to KK first??

Killerklown may become killedklown...

Can one go to jail for klownicide?

(dont mind me, am loopy with anticipation)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom