Vienna setlist party thread, part 1...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Vertigo
I Will Follow
The Electric Co. / Bullet With Butterfly Wings (Snippet) / I Can See For Miles (Snippet)
Elevation
New Year's Day
Beautiful Day
Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
All I Want Is You
City Of Blinding Lights
Miracle Drug

haha you know tonight could be very very fun...i wish i was seeing them in Vienna tonight...but im happy:wink:

LJT said:
haha you know tonight could be very very fun...i wish i was seeing them in Vienna tonight...but im happy:wink:
even if they stick to the same "standard" setlist from now on in, they will be in such a great mood that it will be very special :)

KUEFC09U2 said:
even if they stick to the same "standard" setlist from now on in, they will be in such a great mood that it will be very special :)

Tonight will be just so relaxed i can just imagine them just having a great laugh about the stage:D

LJT said:

Tonight will be just so relaxed i can just imagine them just having a great laugh about the stage:D
the word "jealousy" springs to mind lol... they are so lucky getting the band tonight, specially after they done something so special as open the biggest rock concert ;)

Vertigo
I Will Follow
The Electric Co. / Bullet With Butterfly Wings (Snippet) / I Can See For Miles (Snippet)
Elevation
New Year's Day (mit Live8 Text, aber Volume viel zu leise)
Beautiful Day
Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
All I Want Is You
City Of Blinding Lights
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own

KUEFC09U2 said:
the word "jealousy" springs to mind lol... they are so lucky getting the band tonight, specially after they done something so special as open the biggest rock concert ;)

:hyper: I'm excited for the guys, im jealous for everyone at the concerts:wink:

wow this Austrian radios station is playing Miss Sarajevo...wooo sorry anything U2 is getting me very hyper today:dancing: I have love to share:hug:

Back
Top Bottom