Vienna gig ticekt sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:sad:

I never even got the page to load, either. I can't believe so many people actually got the site to work and get tickets - obviously they did, because it sold out!

If anyone has any suggestions for ticket brokers or trades, please let me know!

thanks, and good luck to all! :)

markoajda said:

Si uspel naročiti? Jaz sem že čisto obupal dopoldne zdaj pa... :wink:

Jaz sem že prej naročo na koncerti.net....grema s sošolcem...če poznaš Tinčka (U2Slovenija) ga pokliči, ker med novicami piše, da ni dobo karte in mu sporoči, kam more klicat...čimveč Slovencev tem boljše vzdušje bo:rockon:

P.S. You don't have to be curious......we talk about unimportant things:shh:

Last edited:
There will be around 7000 tickets for the Bank Austria - CA club members on next Monday by the way. That's actually the clubticket address above.

the tickets will only be available to the BA Clubticket member, which is like a club which offers membership with which you can buy tickets with discount etc.
Unfortunately I'm not a member of the club... I guess you have to ask someone who has membership instead.
Maybe your friends can find a way to buy tickets themselves?

nah, not a member!
But thanks anyway,wiener! I only waited for your reply, now i can go to sleep; you're right, why should i bust my heart out for those tickets--who wants them, should try himself!!And that's no easy job,they'll see!

:wave:

Back
Top Bottom