vertigo Tour(the name sucks so much)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shaun vox

New Yorker
why u2 why ! why do you do this to me:sad:

like elevation tour was not bad enough now we have to live with the vertigo tour!!!!!

its so fucking embarrassing being a u2 fan these days!

dont say "whats in a name" why dont you name your child vertigo :wink:

shaun vox said:
dont say "whats in a name" why dont you name your child vertigo :wink:

So this tour is your child?

Oh, right. It's so obvious. I can't believe I didn't know earlier.

Well, this name is not the most original they could invent, but if it will catch the feeling of the concerts I will buy this idea :up:

Remember, it always could been ATOMIC TOUR or BOMB TOUR...

Thankfully it's not called something stupid like "Use Your Illusion Tour", or "(Re)Load Of Shit Tour".

:shrug:

What is the big fucking deal, exactly? It doesn't matter to me if it's called the Shit In A Box And Throw It At The Person Next To You tour - as long as they play, I'm happy.

Christ on a friggin' BIKE .

sallycinnamon78 said:
What is the big fucking deal, exactly? It doesn't matter to me if it's called the Shit In A Box And Throw It At The Person Next To You tour - as long as they play, I'm happy.

sallycinnamon78 said:

That ones of the best uses of the English language I've ever saw.:wink: It's true I don't give two shits what it's called

typhoon said:
Or the "U2 Fans Have Small Penises World Tour 2005."

:angry: Have you been talking to my girlfriend ?

Last edited:
Popmartijn said:
Thankfully it's not called something stupid like "Use Your Illusion Tour", or "(Re)Load Of Shit Tour".

:shrug:

ZING!

In the what's in a name category... yea s.vox... you're right... i'd never name my kid Vertigo. then again... i wouldn't name him Elevation, PopMart, Zooropa, Zoomerang, ZooTV, LoveTown, Joshua Tree, Conspiracy of Hope, Unforgettable Fire, War, or October either... I might call him Boy from time to time, if it was a he, but I doubt i'd actually name him that either.

as for other names, i came up with a list...
-the perpetualy delayed world tour
-the iTour
-the scent of a new born baby's head tour, sponsored by johnson & johnson
-the taking advantage of having no hockey in america by schedueling extra dates world tour
-the tour

sallycinnamon78 said:

Headache in a Suitcase said:

ZING!

In the what's in a name category... yea s.vox... you're right... i'd never name my kid Vertigo. then again... i wouldn't name him Elevation, PopMart, Zooropa, Zoomerang, ZooTV, LoveTown, Joshua Tree, Conspiracy of Hope, Unforgettable Fire, War, or October either... I might call him Boy from time to time, if it was a he, but I doubt i'd actually name him that either.

as for other names, i came up with a list...
-the perpetualy delayed world tour
-the iTour
-the scent of a new born baby's head tour, sponsored by johnson & johnson
-the taking advantage of having no hockey in america by schedueling extra dates world tour
-the tour
:lmao: Both of you

shaun vox said:

like elevation tour was not bad enough now we have to live with the vertigo tour!!!!!

Agree! :mad:

shaun vox said:

Well I feel the same way my friend :tsk: :down:

finally time is giving me right :silent: do you remember when I said - and I was offended by many fans like sleep over jack and many other ones - "Elevation Tour II" ?... who was right ?

PLEASE :tsk:

ZeroDude said:

That ones of the best uses of the English language I've ever saw.:wink: It's true I don't give two shits what it's called
:lol: Yeah, doing 2 degrees and a PhD has obviously improved my language skills!! :)

I really don't give two hoots what the tour's called, and I find it hard to comprehend why anyone else is so bothered by it. There is obviously nothing more important in life than the name of a tour. Sod the music and the band, sod the fans... IT'S ALL ABOUT THE NAME! After all, that's why we love U2 isn't it, because we like their name, not their music. I'm going back to my padded cell now :huh: :scream: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :grumpy:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom