Vertigo Tour Santiago to be broadcasted!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cool, I have the 98 PopMart show in Santiago....very badly recorede on tape.... but there are some very nice moments.... almost cried the first time I saw it....:sad:

oooooooo think of the possibilities this throws up: not only a proshot, but think of all the songs to pop up since europe. The First time, Disco (unlikly though) crumbs

heheh:wink: I hope she was jumping when the picture was taken....otherwise, it is indeed the tallest person ever to attend a U2 concert...... and it's a girl... :eyebrow:

HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!!!!!11

I can't wait to not be able to see it :wink:

(you know... as I'm going to be in the stadium)

I met former NBA player Bill Walton at the box office before San Diego night 1, as he was picking up his tickets for the show. I believe he may be the tallest U2 fan, as he is about 7 feet tall.

Bill is a big rock fan and I have ran into him at a Stones show in San Diego in 2002 and the Springsteen tour finale for The Rising tour in New York in 2003. At Springsteen, he was in front of me in the GA pit right in front of the stage.

Joshua_Tree_Hugger said:
That girl is jumping up surely :wink:

But more shocking is her left arm, it's down her pants as if she's pleasuring herself over Bono :ohmy:

:eeklaugh:

It looks to me she's standing upon something and that makes her look taller than everyone else. Notice she's standing closer to the stage than everyone else in the first row?

I was lucky enough to BE in that historical 1998 concert in Santiago, and I'll be there for the February show. Oh, I saw them this monday at MSG, awesome show. They ended with Bad! BAD!!! Hope they play it in mi querido Chile

Jim said:
That's great - if a quality boot of this gets around it will take the pressure of the 'Milanticipation'.

On an entierly different note, is this the TALLEST person ever to attend a U2 show??

http://www.ayaz.com/photography/view.asp?albumid=113&photoarrayid=0&c=6&cn=u2&pid=4476

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!! *TO QUOTE DUCE BIGGALO*

BOHEIMATH! KEEP IT IN THE ZOO! THATS A HUUUGE BIACTH!

(sorry to the girl in question, just too good an opportunity to pass up :p and sorry if ur offended, my advice: complain to the makers of duce :p )

Lets see setlist for this show could be;

Vertigo
I Will Follow
Elevation
Mysterious Ways
Until The End Of The World
New Year's Day
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
Beautiful Day
Original Of The Species
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
Love And Peace Or Else