Vertigo Tour.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zooropa man

Refugee
Okay, it's been a couple of months since the tour ended suddenly. Do you guys think that when they resume, the shows will not have the same energy that they were pouring out before the postponements? In other words, will it be like starting another tour. You know sluggish, getting back into rhythm etc. I mean they only have like 5 shows or so left, right? What are your thoughts....

i fear it will , their was so much pace going into thr 4th leg now it be gone.

I bet they wish they didnt have to start this whole thing up again for like 10 shows or whatever it is!

I think it will take them about 3 shows to get back into the swing of it again. Im just hoping Brisbane isnt one of those shows!

Maybe they'll go to NZ first like was originally planned. Kiwis dont really matter anyway, they'll just be happy to have some visitors. :madspit:

oops...that last post was by me by the way...logged into my missus' account :)

Naya said:
Maybe they'll go to NZ first like was originally planned. Kiwis dont really matter anyway, they'll just be happy to have some visitors. :madspit:

We can only hope :lol:

I personally think that if they do resume the shows, they will be pretty great.

I'm sure they feel obliged to make these shows better than ever considering the postponement and considering its been almost a decade since they've been here.

Naya said:

speaking as an aussie, thats one of the best quotes i've ever read on here!!! Pure gold!!

I just want to see them, I don't care what their pace is like. I need a vacation and just wish I knew when they were re-booking Hawaii so I can do the same!

they need to wrap up the tour and make write the new album....

... and that album should be something fresh! Not another HTDAAB or ATYCLB!

I personally think it would make more sense for them to get this album out like early 07, reschedule the postponed dates for around then, and then go on to do all their europe/us dates after.

bono_man, I fixed your post for you:

bono_man as Naya said:
Maybe they'll go to NZ first like was originally planned. Kiwis are the only people who really matter anyway. :love:

partygirlvox said:
I personally think it would make more sense for them to get this album out like early 07, reschedule the postponed dates for around then, and then go on to do all their europe/us dates after.

Makes a lot of sense :yes:. Maybe they'll suprise us all, but there just can't be any momentum left from the Vertigo tour at this point.

The thought of 'a new tour' has kind of crossed my mind over the past few months.
U2 (Larry that is) stated before that they're not the type of band to do 'just a few shows' ......

Well, why not add some dates in that particular area? (NZ, Japan, Australia) Will they really drag their gear all the way out there just for 10 shows?

Maybe even hop or two in Asian countries? Have a single/EP out by then?

^^ That would be a good idea but unfortunately I don't think it will happen... It was a long tour and they probably want to sat down to prepare new songs... Buts it's a weird that they didn't go to any Asian country. Aren't they a little popular there? I have no idea...

annie_vox said:
Buts it's a weird that they didn't go to any Asian country. Aren't they a little popular there? I have no idea...

They are popular, I saw pirates of their CDs everywhere....

:rant:

Back
Top Bottom