Vertigo Tour

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
GRRR.....
I finally decided to sign up to U2.com and guess what happened??? Somebody stole my username!!!!! Please give it back to me, I got very emotionally attached to it the past 4,5 years :sad: (though I haven't used it that often the past time)

It was so obvious the it was either the VERTIGO tour or the ATOMIC tour... it was so funny people actually thinking it could be called the Love and Peace or Else Tour... :lmao:

sorry... but it's true... it's damn true :angry:

RademR said:
keep talking, reggie, I need some more convincing...I'm almost there. DC is a long way from San Diego :wink:

RademR, I guarantee you that this opening night will kick some major @$$!!! Think about hear COBL or MD, or SYCMIOYO for the first time live. How about when they pull out Gloria for the first time in 16 years!!! OK, maybe I'm dreaming there, but you never know!

Blue Room said:

I think we may also jump to the setlist bitching before they have even played a show this time also!! :lol: There was already a similiar thread where people were bitching about what they "thought" U2 would play this time out. It really is amazing sometimes.

My least favorite part of a tour, next to the anxiety and premature gray hairs caused by ticket worries! :crazy:

starsgoblue said:

As of now, I've got bout 350 bucks and I wanna buy one ticket for an Ohio show and two for a PA show... Yes, I'm going alone to one of the shows, I'm sad...

Hey stars! I might be going alone too! I am also sad...:(

This whole presale/ticket-buying thing is starting to make me nauseous :crazy: :sick:

lmjhitman said:

Hey stars! I might be going alone too! I am also sad...:(

I'm going to two shows with people, but if I can get my hands on them, I'm going to try and get one GA ticket to Boston and Chicago. I don't really mind, being surrounded by all those other u2 fans near the stage wouldn't be that bad :wink:

one4u2 said:
**Cracks Knuckles**

I'm ready for ticketbastard :evil:
That makes two of us!! :up: I've got my army of unwilling volunteers who know the minute ticket sales start, they're to break out the phones & use that re-dial finger until we have success!! :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom