Vertigo on TV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SunBloc

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Fuse TV is airing a 30-minute excerpt from Vertigo Chicago on Sunday 1/1 at 6 pm ET.

HBO Plus is howing here 90 minutes of the DVD, and my cable company has put up posters in the city and I have seen like 3 different TV Ads promoting the showing...

PLUS, the cable company is going to open the prmium service in which HBO Plus is on and people with basic cable can watch it too...

in fact, with this I've realized that U2 IS BIG, really... I've never seen promotion so big for a TV screanning...

:love:

Yay! I might just watch it. Even though I have the deluxe dvd. Might be too hung over to get myself up from the sofa to the dvd shelf and get the dvd into the player tho, might be too much work. Easier to aim the remote at the digital box hahahahha

Ifeelnumb84 said:
I wonder if Fuse will show New Years' Day. Not that there's any reason why they should or anything...

When MTV/VH1 did their preview of the dvd, one of the songs they showed was 'New Years Day'. :) Not sure if this will be the same thing, but the MTV/VH1 one was riddled with commercials.

Veronica in Holland have played the 90 minute version 2 times already (one of which was on newyears evening)...

Back
Top Bottom