Vertigo Chicago DVD - CHEAP!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pug

Babyface
I'm not affiliated with this website at all, just passing along a great deal on the new DVD to fellow U2 fans.

DeepDiscountDVD.com is offering the new Vertigo Chicago DVD for $14.38 or $25.13 for the deluxe edition.

If you order between 11/15 and 11/19 and use one of these two promo codes "USATODAY" or "DD11", you get an additional 20% off! Codes only works for items in stock

That's only $11.50 or $20.10 each with FREE SHIPPING TOO!

Tax only charged in IL.

The code also gives 20% off any DVD in stock and they carry a lot of other U2 stuff. Good time to stock up for the holidays!

thanks!
I've used that website before... they are very cheap and always arrive... but not very fast (what do you expect with free shipping though!)

Captainkidd said:
Best buy has it for $12.99 and $22.99 for the deluxe. If your in the states thats a SWEET price.

Its $22.99 Canadian here in Canada at best buy, thats strange.

blackhawklp5 said:
This may sound kind of ignorant, but what is the difference between the standard and the deluxe edition?
from amazon.com:
***This Limited Edition Double Disc Set comes in special packaging and includes a bonus second disc featuring a ‘behind-the-scenes’ documentary as well as other exclusive unseen performance elements.***
yayyy

when i went to best buy earlier they only had the deluxe, and it said 29.99 but it rang up 22.99 its probably the sale price for this week

I cant seem to find the deluxe edition on deepdiscount.com. Is it sold out or something?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom