Vertigo Backstage passes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2_Fan_Forever1

The Fly
Hey everyone,
I'm not sure if anyone has already posted something similar to this, but i'd thought that i'd ask anyways.

Does anyone know if fans are able to get backstage passes to the Vertigo Tour or is it only for Press personel? I was talking to someone and he got a backstage pass only because his father works for CTV. If anyone know's the answer to this I'd really appreciate it, and if fans are able to get backstage passes...how do you obtain them?

Thanks

(Sorry for making this post so long) :)

Get the Idea that Backstage is Nothing. There is Nothing to do back there. You work the show if you are backstage or you are mutual friend of the band or you work at the venue.

snowbunny00774 said:
can I shag the drummer? it really should be an option....without the backstage pass even...:drool:

:lol:

i think the whole of PLEBA just thought the same thing!

I've been backstage at a chili pepper's concert, and it truly was nothing. I got to meet Chad Smith (drummer) but only for a brief time. My stepdad was also backstage at a ZooTV show and he said the band went straight into their dressing room after the show. It's possible you could catch them at a restaurant in the area though

*perk*
is there a shagging package I haven't heard about?

:lmao:

:sad: going backstge is o.k but the "stars" usually head home on their jet or to their hotel- rod stewart has only stayed 2x's (out of my 8 times backstage) for different reasons backstage with his band- you don't have to shag anyone to get backstage as i have brought my daughters and my mum backstage-
but it helps to look extremely hot so you get invited backstage- then don't shag!:ohmy:

U2 used to have parties every once in a while, now that they're family men is that a thing of the past mostly? Fans often got into those, I got into Edge's birthday party in 87.

Okay, meeting them during dinner is kind of rude and I wouldn't want to approach them while they're eating dinner.

***But anyone know of the choice of hotels they choose? Four Seasons?***
***Anyone know the pubs and nightclubs they like to haunt?***

True: U2 are family men now and probably head back home (*yawn*) to the wife and kids and eat ice cream and go to bed.

Just. Like. Normal. People.

I was just going to ask the same thing :) does anyone know what hotel they stay at in Denver?

Back
Top Bottom