Vertigo 3 (Private Jet)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Klink

Acrobat
So, we have

Vertigo 3 (note the V3 on the front side of the fuselage) for Leg 3.

vertigo3.jpg

Air Canada Jetz
Airbus A320-211
C-FPWE
Arriving in Montreal.

We had Vertigo 2 (V2) for Leg 2

vertigo21.jpg

Untitled (Flightline)
British Aerospace BAe-146-300

Vertigo 1 (V1) for Leg 1

vertigo11.jpg

Air Canada Jetz
Airbus A320-211
C-FPWE

Nice little change in graphic for Leg 3.:wink:

Last edited:
Exact same equipment for leg 3 as leg 1, but with slight changes to the livery (tighter rings on the tail, larger & reversed \\\, 'V3' now has rings around it).

I want to ride in a private jet. :sad:

The V3 kicks the V1's ass. :rockon:

Oh, and how cool would it be to see that thing flying above you?

It's a bird, it's a plane

actually it's U2's private jet Vertigo 3, going to yet another show

(sadness because you're going to the show)

blimey:sad:

I love how the leg 2 plane has U2//V2 written on it, considering the fact U2 were once mistakenly billed as V2 in the early days.

Ok, it's time to take this thread to the next logical, and dorkish, level. The fourth leg begins very soon, and thus a new plane is on the way. On the basis of absolutely no facts, I shall speculate the following:

Qantas Airlines Boeing 767-300ER, with an updated V4 design.

How's that for dorky?

With all the ocean between venues on V4, they're actually going to use a pirate ship. Aaarrrrr!

Utoo said:
With all the ocean between venues on V4, they're actually going to use a pirate ship. Aaarrrrr!

Then they'll spend six months in a leaky boat and timothius and I will be very happy. :drool:

Queen Bee said:

Romantic cruise :cute:

hehe :lol:

tim-tams by candlelight, with One Tree Hill in the background. What more could you ask for?

phile said:
Ok, it's time to take this thread to the next logical, and dorkish, level. The fourth leg begins very soon, and thus a new plane is on the way. On the basis of absolutely no facts, I shall speculate the following:

Qantas Airlines Boeing 767-300ER, with an updated V4 design.

How's that for dorky?

It will be a brand new A380! :drool:

media_object_image_400x284_related_a380_position3_lrg.jpg

edit: Will that be enough for Bono's ego? :wink:

Last edited:
i met the bands stewardess's in denver. nice girls. my boyfriend thought they were hot. cool to see the plane they use to travel.

When I was flying back to the East Coast a couple of days after the Chicago show in September I saw the V3 :). Remember reading that it had landed at Chicago Midway but never expected to see it! Of course had no camera with me to snap a picture as my plane was taxing down the runway,lol. Would love to fly with U2 on their private jet :drool:

Back
Top Bottom