Vancouver II Setlist Watch and Thread Party.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
Ok...Axver...have you thought about creating the new thread?

Nah, too lazy. :wink:

I'll get around to it if a mod asks me.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

But is it as brutal as American football?

American football is not even remotely brutal.

Go watch a game of rugby. Then you'll know what football's meant to be.

Oh, and for those of you who have messaged me about getting copies of my "Axver sings the hits" DVD, I'll send copies out next week.....the dvd cover is brief regarding a description of the contents, but does say that "once Axver sings a song, it's eternally his".....some of the highlights include "My Hemisphere is better than yours"....."Set list Psycho"....."What's a Linebacker??"......"11 O'Clock Tick Tock - 2005", and, of course, a Live version of "The Tim Tam Man" from his sold out gig at the Tokyo Dome. Enjoy!

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

:lmao:....I am sorry for all this..but I find that funny....why are you interested in bashing all other teams besides your own....again...I'm sorry if I'm offending you...it was not my intention.

Oh, I'm tremendously amused by this whole conversation. Best party yet!

New thread about to be made!

'Night GibsonGirl! :wave:

SETLIST

* COBL
* Vertigo (kinda crazy almost Stories snippet)
* Elevation
* CRY/ELECTRIC CO. (Clowns/Miles snippets)
* An Cat Dubh / Into The Heart
* Beautiful Day
* NYD
* Miracle Drug
* SYCMIOYO
* LAPOE
* SBS
* BTBS (Johnny snippet)
* RTSS
* Pride (In The Name Of Love)
* WTSHNN

No spoken words said:
Oh, and for those of you who have messaged me about getting copies of my "Axver sings the hits" DVD, I'll send copies out next week.....the dvd cover is brief regarding a description of the contents, but does say that "once Axver sings a song, it's eternally his".....some of the highlights include "My Hemisphere is better than yours"....."Set list Psycho"....."What's a Linebacker??"......"11 O'Clock Tick Tock - 2005", and, of course, a Live version of "The Tim Tam Man" from his sold out gig at the Tokyo Dome. Enjoy!

:lmao:

Axver sings the gospel would've been more appropriate I thought!

CTU2fan said:
Neutral, I have the Sarajevo dvd, it's kinda rough but not really bad...better than Belfast.

Lila, got your email, will dig the Oils shows out & get back to you tomorrow, just been busy :(

No problem. If it's a problem, skip it or dig it up at a later date. Just need some info to send you discs, etc...

Axver said:

Oh, I'm tremendously amused by this whole conversation. Best party yet!

New thread about to be made!

'Night GibsonGirl! :wave:

Well..I'm glad to be of assisance. I just find it funny that you want to bash every team other than your own.....I think if you didn't like American Football...you would fit fine here as a Chicago Bears fan.

No spoken words said:

ROFLMAO

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

No spoken words said:

:laugh: :lmao: :lol:

No spoken words said:

OFFICIAL best post of thread award goes to this gem.

:lmao:

Update!

at the end of streets...

he sez...

"IRISH FALCON ALERT - SAY HELLO TO THE ZOO FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

SETLIST

* COBL
* Vertigo (kinda crazy almost Stories snippet)
* Elevation
* CRY/ELECTRIC CO. (Clowns/Miles snippets)
* An Cat Dubh / Into The Heart
* Beautiful Day
* NYD
* Miracle Drug
* SYCMIOYO
* LAPOE
* SBS
* BTBS (Johnny snippet)
* RTSS
* Pride (In The Name Of Love)
* WTSHNN
* One