Vancouver 1 Setlist Bitch & Party Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think chances are that Love and Peace will open, even though I rather have COBL, I just love the build up, it's great for the opening of a show. When you place COBL in the middle of the set, you lose that awesome build up that Edge brings to the song.

Oh my God, Bono cursed during "Vertigo", I think it's the first time I heard him curse this tour. (Seattle II)

Hi everyone,

What's everyone's predictions for a closer tonight. I believe they will go back to Forty.

Ruffian, b.t.w. as a native St. Louis girl, am love the Cardinals too!

I predict a new song tonight...

THE MARKET

If a song previously not played on the U2 Vertigo Tour were to be played tonight that has not previously been played this tour (discluding the LA rehersal) what would it be?

I Will Follow 3-1
Out Of Control 3.5-1
Until The End Of The World 4-1
Stuck In A Moment 7-1
Walk On 9-1
Kite 10-1
Please 14-1
Gone 14-1
Stay 20-1
Electrical Storm 25-1
All Other Comers - 10-1

I've never been to one of these parties before but I'm having tour withdrawls after being at SD1, San Jose 1 and 2. :sigh:

Kelly-The Hokey Pokey joke was good. My mood is improving already:wave:

I have to wait until Nov to see them and I'm just hoping they keep 40 until then!

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

How many papers do you have to work on?

"Only" three more...I think. I'm a bit scatterbrained. It should be three, though, cuz I cranked out that paper on Angels in America--all ten pages of the bastard--in just two hours, a few days back.

On a semi-related note, I am seriously considering the undertaking of a book-length study for a senior thesis, next year. I don't know the sort of questions I want to ask, yet (and I'll need those for my proposal and my hopeful graduation with the highest of high honors), but I gots me a few ideas.

But, yeah. As far as this semester goes, it should just be three. Virginia Woolf, Simone de Beavoir, Joseph Conrad, and a gaggle of others...here I come! Just try to stop me!

If you shout... said:

"Only" three more...I think. I'm a bit scatterbrained. It should be three, though, cuz I cranked out that paper on Angels in America--all ten pages of the bastard--in just two hours, a few days back.

On a semi-related note, I am seriously considering the undertaking of a book-length study for a senior thesis, next year. I don't know the sort of questions I want to ask, yet (and I'll need those for my proposal and my hopeful graduation with the highest of high honors), but I gots me a few ideas.

But, yeah. As far as this semester goes, it should just be three. Virginia Woolf, Simone de Beavoir, Joseph Conrad, and a gaggle of others...here I come! Just try to stop me!

:yikes: "Three" papers is a lot! I'm not going to stop you...but I doubt the Blue Crack will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom