Vancouver 1 Setlist Bitch & Party Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
how much longer will the concert last? any idea? i don't know waht time is now in vancouver since i'm from europe.

VintagePunk said:
Lila, my sleeping patterns have gone to hell in a handbasket lately for various reasons. I'm working from home a great deal lately, hence no set times to get up/go to bed. As well, I'm sure that the compulsion to search out U2-related material online at 4am doesn't help, either.

And yes, we're still scheming. Never give up the scheme. :wink:

I'm a night person myself, and I do work from home. So I've been trying to work this evening while I chatted. I get so behind. And last night I stumbled upon another U2 site that had videos, which of course I had to play. And mp3s which I had to listen to. Just not enough hours in the day... So I usually go to bed (cuz I will do work at night) around 2-ish, and I have the luxury of sleeping in, but generally get up around 9:30-10:00am...

:rubbing hands together: (in lieu of scheming icon)

oots said:
how much longer will the concert last? any idea? i don't know waht time is now in vancouver since i'm from europe.

It's a marathon - the band decided to play until they dropped. They are on hour 3 I believe...

:wink:

(It's midnight in this time zone, just so you know)

Lila64 said:

I'm a night person myself, and I do work from home. So I've been trying to work this evening while I chatted. I get so behind. And last night I stumbled upon another U2 site that had videos, which of course I had to play. And mp3s which I had to listen to. Just not enough hours in the day... So I usually go to bed (cuz I will do work at night) around 2-ish, and I have the luxury of sleeping in, but generally get up around 9:30-10:00am...

:rubbing hands together: (in lieu of scheming icon)

And what site was that, missy?

By the way...totally OT but how in the hell do I get started on a bootleg collection when I have nothing to trade and no dvd burner? It doesn't seem like there are alot of people willing to do a B & P so I'm kinda stuck. Anyone have any advice?

oots said:

The concert has been over for hours...we have no idea what happened...the Canadians are all smoking pot.

It's a Canada thing.

timothius said:
Pondering Ticket Acquring Stratagies...

Any thoughts Axver?

A large group of friends? I don't know what I'm going to do. Hmmm.

WE NEED AN OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!

Heck, how trustworthy is that site? Are we getting a wee bit ahead of ourselves?

trish0860 said:

And what site was that, missy?

By the way...totally OT but how in the hell do I get started on a bootleg collection when I have nothing to trade and no dvd burner? It doesn't seem like there are alot of people willing to do a B & P so I'm kinda stuck. Anyone have any advice?

I don't know either. I sent some discs to one person, and still waiting for stuff. I'm in no hurry, and will not bug the person. I hope they are honest and will get to it when he/she can. Another couple have offered, but haven't seen anything yet. I have lots of blanks. And small One bracelets... But I don't have any tim-tams to trade. Dammit... Wonder if they is the key?

Lila, I'd be grateful for 2 - 9 or so. Lately, I've still been up when the birds are chirping. :reject:

Trish...I'm in the same boat re: bootlegs. If you find a solution, please let me know.

I have a CD burner with this computer, but no DVD one :(

Hopefully there are some good people out there willing to share and do bnps for the love of the music, since a lot of people who have the live recordings have so many as it is. Even if we had something, chances are they would already have it...

Want bootlegs? Use bit torrent and sites such as U2Torrents.com.

Also: new thread coming up.

I don't do torrents, sorry! I have one good computer for work, and I have to keep it that way... Have to start removing the U2 downloads as it is!

Shit, Axver. I'm too dumb to figure out how to do the torrents. :( That's why I'm looking for another outlet.

I've got a novel-sized text file about how to get started on torrents, but if I can't justify spending the time to learn it when I have so much other work to do.

(she says, as she's obviously not working)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom