Used password accepted at admission.com

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Jazz

The Fly
I pulled up 2 GAs for Montreal at admission.com, but I have already used my password (doesn't work at Ticketmaster). Do you think Ticketmaster and Admission compare their lists to see if a password was used more than once? I'm not going to risk it.

I used my password to pull 2 GA's in NY after buying 2 in Montreal, but did not make a purchase. There is a warning message that says the code is valid only once, and I would expect the codes used will be compared later and BOTH sets of tickets get pulled later. Just not worth the gamble to me especially if they do not mail GA's for Montreal which will eliminate most of the secondary market there.

Roland of Gilead said:
Used password may result in cancelled orders. Why risk putting the tickets you already have in jeopardy?

We're not.

U2Jazz said:
I pulled up 2 GAs for Montreal at admission.com, but I have already used my password (doesn't work at Ticketmaster). Do you think Ticketmaster and Admission compare their lists to see if a password was used more than once? I'm not going to risk it.

I don't like they way Montreal won't mail out the GA tickets. I was hopeing to trade my 10/07 MSG tickets for the Montreal tickets. I guess that won't be happening now as admission.com points out that the purchaser of the GA tickets need to show up to the will call window with the credit card they used to purchase the tickets. Oh well at least it will cut down on the secondary market which is a good thing.

Re: Re: Used password accepted at admission.com

#1U2Fan said:

I Oh well at least it will cut down on the secondary market which is a good thing.

Not if you need three. I was banking on spending 150-200 in the secondary market to pick up the third ticket I need. I quess pick up a single and cross your fingers on the streets in front of the facility the night of.

I also dislike the fact that if I have something in life come up where I can not attend (I'm traveling a ways), I in essense have to eat the tickets and can not resell them even if just for face value.

Back
Top Bottom