Updates from Twickenham

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ramblin rose

Site Team
Staff member
There's a thread at Zootopia with the updates from today.

Summary:

There were already between 400 and 500 people in line by 9:30AM, there are now a lot more.

4500 will be allowed in the front area.

GA lines seem very well organized up to now.

Soundcheck included Zoo Station, Mysterious Ways & ISHFWILF

Well, I guess we won't be gettin' any Crumbs today...

Well, I guess we won't be gettin' any Crumbs today...
Doubt you will be getting any crumbs on this tour.
They are persisting with too many inferior songs.

Fano said:

Doubt you will be getting any crumbs on this tour.
They are persisting with too many inferior songs.

I think we will see it.
They have reharsed it a couple of times on this leg. It probably wont be a first night, so it could be tommrow not, it could be later on this leg, or tour, or not at all.

U2log is reporting that the band soundchecked - All I want is you, City of Blinding Lights, Miracle Drug and Wild Horses.

What the fuck is this...no transmitting through internet...damned..
where is my old radio:|

ramblin rose said:
Seems some people have had to be carried out from the lines on stretchers due to the heat.:huh:

I hope they have water available for them (I think the e-mail from the venue person said they would) and that people remember to drink plenty of water.

If you're out in the heat you need to keep drinking water, even if you're not thirsty anymore :yes:

Last edited:
kellyahern said:

I hope they have water available for them (I think the e-mail from the venue person said they would) and that people remember to drink plenty of water.

If you're out in the heat you need to keep drinking water, even if you're not thirsty anymore :yes:

However, pretty soon the queues to the WC's will build up pretty massively :lmao:

kellyahern said:

and lots of beer. good for rehydration

Are we having a setlist party?? I love setlist parties. I'm going through setlist party withdrawl. If someone doesn't make a setlist party soon then I WILL!!

When I was standing in line for Star Wars around 1977, I fainted when I got into the lobby, and then got right back up and saw the movie. We had waited so long outside in like 90 degree heat. It's the only time that I've ever fainted in my life. Thanks for all the info too.:)

browneyedgirl40 said:
AtomicBono, I love your avatar. Is that what it's called? I'm so new at this.

Yeah it's an avatar, and thanks :D

ramblin rose, I can't stand this. I don't know what's the matter with people today, but I'm going to have to make a setlist party thread.

Strange... It is hot in London and I am freezing my ass off in California! What's next? Hell freezing over? Me having a chance to get on stage with the B man?!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom